Am I cheating?

-Austin-

     I guess I am just going on tour without HAiley. My mom wants us to leave this weekend instead of our actual departure time so we can explore a little. "Yo Austin check Hailey's twitter." I sighed not wanting to. I pulled my phone off the carger and looked at her latest tweet. It was a picture of that guy Jeff holding my baby. My blood boiled. He has no right holding her.

Hailey: Little Rose and Uncle Jeff <3

      I sighed. "Thanks Alex now I am pissed off." He smiled. I shut my bedroom door and locked it. Right now I just want to poor my feelings out. I cant stand not having Hailey by my side. It hurts to much. I pulled my guitar out and started writing. I began on some lyrics for a song. "When it comes to you I am addicted." I sang aloud and strummed my guitar soulfully. I finished writing the son and my mom knocked on the door. "Austin sweety. are you all packed up?" I yelled back."Yes mom." I put my guitar back in it's place and zipped up my suitcase. I dropped my luggage in my Range Rover and walked back inside my house. "Mom tell me love gets easier." She laughed. "I would love to but I would be lying through my teeth. " I groaned loudly and layed on the couch. "Wake me up when we are about to leave." I said and closed my eyes.

-Hailey-

   Rose woke me up crying. I opened my eyes and realized my face was inches apart from Jeff's. Yes I know he kissed me last night but I am now regreting it. I am also sort of longing for it to happen again. I dont know what is going on with me lately. I just have no idea what to do about Austin and I. 

     Happy walked in right when I took Rose out of her bassinet. "Give me her." She said roughly and took the baby from me. "What?" I said raising my eyebrow. "You and Jeff are going on a date." My eyes widened. "What!?" I yelled making Jeff stir. She shushed me. "You and Austin are not together right now and I think this will be good for you. Plus ever since you left the last time Jeff has been talking about you non-stop." I rolled my eyes. She is crazy. But I shouldn't argue with her cause she is crazy. I gave her the "ok" look and she smiled sarcastically. "Now go get your pretty little ass ready." I walked to the closet and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, my beanie, and my High-Low Justin Bieber shirt. I walked into the bathroom and started to do my eyeliner. Once i was finished my make up I curled my hair and put my beanie on. I look ok. I slipped my red vans on and walked out of the bathroom. "Hey." Jeff said standing in the kitchen. "Hi." I said giving a shy smile. "You look beautiful." He said smiling back. "Thanks you look nice." Happy walked in. "Ok you two. I am taking Rose to my house. Have fun. Bring her home whenever Jeff I trust you." He saluted her and she walked out the front door. "So where are you taking me sir?" He smiled.

      "Well first I am taking you out for some lunch cause you took forever to get ready, Then we are going roller skating, then I have a small surprise for you." I smiled and I grabbed my purse. "Why dont you have your keys?" He grabbed my hand. "We are gonna walk." I laughed and we began walking down the street. "This is going to take forever, Jeff." I laughed. He smiled and looked down into my eyes. "It's worth it." I sighed. "What making me exercises?" He laughed. "Your cute, but no. We are walking to the park so we can have a picinic." I smiled. "Classic Jeff." He laughed. "What do you mean?" I smiled. "You are just so predictable." He looked out into the distance which pretty much meant our conversation was over. I looked away and began to walk silently. He picked me up bridal style and I held my beanie so it didnt fall off. "Was that predictable?" I laughed. "Jeff put me down." He shook his head and began to run. I closed my eyes praying for him not to drop me. We got to the park and he sat me down on a bench. "Oh my god its Hailey Wilson!" I heard a girl scream. "Oh my god you are dating Austin Mahone. Can I get a picture of both of you?" Jeff smiled and put his arm around my waist. I put my hand on his torso and we smiled. "Thank you so much I love you and Austin can I have a hug?" I nodded and hugged her. "Oh my gawd thank you." She smiled and ran off with her friend. "You are famous. Not shocked. You have such a pretty face." I blushed and let out a short giggle. "No I am not famous just known as Austin Mahone's girlfriend. Well not anymore." I said looking down. "Hey its ok your hanging out with me. No being sad." I laughed and he walked me over to a small table. "Sit right here I will be right back. " he said and walked over to the small snack bar. This park is used for sports and just anything really.