the sweepstakes

-Hailey-

Tour is almost over and the wedding will be starting next week. I am really really really nervous. What if Austin changes his mind and calls off the wedding? OK now I just feel like throwing up!

I run into Happy's room knowing she will help me. "Hey niall can happy and I talk real quick?" I ask and he pecks a kiss on her cheek. "Yes?" She smiles. "What if Austin changes his mind? He probably will. I mean, I'm horrible. Ugh" I say in frustration. "Trust me. He would never leave you. You guys are practically perfect for achother. You also have that perfect little baby." She smiles. I give her a nod. "Are you nervous?" I ask looking at her. "No. I know Niall loves me. He has never been with anyone else really and he is very committed." I smile nodding a bit "thank you." I hug her and get back up to talk to Austin.

It is really cool that the guys get to open for Austin sometimes. Sometimes we end up in the same state. I know happy loves it.

I enter the room as Austin closes his computer. "Sweepstakes is all finished. No ones letters went through except this one girls." He handed me the paper. "Lina." I stated reading the paper. "I really wish they could all be there." He signs leaning his head to my side. "I know." I rub my fingers through his hair. He pulls me down and sets me one his lap kissing my jawline.

I laugh and turn to him. "Whatcha doin?" I smile."We just haven't been really touchy lately. Why? Is there something wong.?" He looks to me. He has point. We haven't been really intimate lately. Meaning we haven't really done anything but give small peck here an there. I know he is sexually frustrated. I laugh at my thoughts.

His perfectly plump lips curve into a smile. "What?" I put my finger in his lip. "I'm sorry." I say and kiss him gently. "Why?" He says looking into my eyes. Stark into the very depths of my soul. "For not being so interactive with you. I know I have been distant." I say. He smiles. "Don't be, just kiss me." His answer catches me off guard a bit. I have no clue why.

I lean in and kiss him. He kisses a little bit harder. I don't hesitate and get onto his lap. Straddling my legs around his torso. "Austin if you are planning on doing ANYTHING, make sure you have protection. I am not even 18 yet and don't Ned a kid." He laughed and kissed me again.

He picked me up, still around his torso and laid me one the couch. "I love you." He says then begins to undress. He stands there in front of me andi bite my lip. He smiles and begins kissing me again hen trailing down to my neck, making me moan as he sucked on my sweet spot. My shirt came off and I felt scared.

I don't know why I do. Austin and I have done this before. Maybe I am just nervous. Stupid hormones.

Finally I give in and I am in my underwear.