Leaving.

-Hailey-

      i am really sad. Were leaving! UGH! i wish life was more simple. "I love you Hailey!' Happy cried into my shoulder. "I love you to! We'll kik EVERY day!" She nodded and wiped away her tears. "Bye J3." i hugged them all. Jake is a baby. He cries over movies, and stuff like this. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!!!!!!!" Jaylen whined. "Job." he nodded and Austin, my mom, and I borded the plane. 

      We took our seats and Austin switched spots with my mopm so he could be next to me. "So uh... I have something to tell you." He had sadness in his eyes. "What?' He swallowed and held my hand. "I am gonna be going to japan in 3 days." i smiled. He looked confused. "Why arent you upset?" I laughed. "I am going to japan in 4 days. I have a modeling job there. Maybe i can take an early flight and you , your mom, and Dave can take me while my mom stays home." His eyes lit up. "YES!!! I thought i would hav to go a whole week and a half without you!" 

      We both laughed. 

**********

      We got home around midnight last night. Austin is asleep in my bed and everyone else is asleep too. Wait hold that thought. "Alex what are you doing up? Its 5 am." He turned to face me anf frowned. "Im sick." He didnt look sick. "Aww. Let em see." I checked his forehead. He was really warm. "Wow. You want some chicken noodle soup?" He nodded. I smiled and walked of to the kitchen. 

      I pulled a bowl out and felt two arms sneak around my waist. "Good morning!" He said and smiled. "Morning Austin." He looked at the soup then me. "Are you sick? Go sit down i'll make it. Let me check your forehead." i shook my head and took the can away. "Babe thats sweet but im not sick. Alex is." he nodded and took out the orange juice. "You are gonna make a good mom one day." I smiled and heated up the soup.

      I took the bowl to alex and handed him a blanket. "Thank you." i nodded and went back to the kitchen. "When im sick will you pamper me?" Austin said and i turned over to him and laughed. "It depends. Will you buy me food whenever i want?" he rubbed his chin and shook my hand. "Deal." He said and we both laughed. "So you excited for tomorrow?" I looked over to him confused. "Whats tomorrow?" His jaw dropped. "Your 16th birthday! Did you seriously forget?!!" He looked at me like i was crazy. 

      "I did. I have had a lot on ym mind lately. But i am not excited." I replied. "Ok well what was your best birthday party?" He asked. "Never had one." He gave me the same look. "Oh. Well im throwing you a BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY!' I shook my head. "No. No i dont want you to." He frowned. "WHy not?!" i loooked over at his sad face. "Cause i dont want you spending to much money on me." HE laughed and shook his head in dismay. "To bad your getting a party."

      He ran up to the room and i plopped next to alex on the couch. "Am i gonna be invited?" He looked at me concerned. "NO." i laughed. "Aww man." He fake frowned. "Of course your invited dork." He smiled and went back to watchin spongebob.

(Authors Note)

Hello everyone!!!!!!!! hope you enjoyed! Austin loves you guys! He told me to tell everyone who reads this on wattpad. Ok well im off see y'all laters!!!!!!

-Hailey