Hiding from the paps.

-Hailey-

      Luckily we live in a smaller area. The paps haven't seen Austin yet. I don't wanna be in magazines. I seriously don't wanna get hate from all over the world. I woke up and went down stairs to the kitchen cause to be honest I just wanna shove my face in ice cream and chips.

      I opened the fridge and nothing.  I need to go to town?  Ugh. I went back upstairs to Austin's room. "Austin can you drive me to McDonalds or something." He Sat up from the bed. "Yea why?" I Sat next to him. "I am hungry and you have nothing good to eat." he nodded and got a clean shirt on. He put a snap back on and we left.

      We hopped in the car and drive off. He looked over at me and I smiled. "Can we go to subway?" I shook my head. "Why not?" He looked over at him."Cause. I don't want to be seen by the paparazzi." He nodded. I looked over at him and laughed. He looked over at me then the road. "What?" I giggled. "You look cute when your concentrating." He smiled. "Really?" I nodded. We got to the drive thru at McDonalds. There was a long line.

      "You should get in the back seat. I don't want anyone at the window seeing you." I grabbed his hat of his head and put it on mine. "Okay." I smmiled and crawled in the back seat.

      He drove up to the the menu thingy. "Hello. What would you like?" He turned around to me. "I want  Big Mac. A MCflurry and a large coke." His eyes widened. I shrugged. He told the man my order then his then drove to the window. "Hi sir that will be $20.89." I looked to the window and it was Jason. "Oh hey Austin. Where's Hailey?" Austin's jaw tensed. "Why do you want to know?" He chuckled. "I wanted to apologise." Austin rolled his eyes and drove off to the next window. The older woman handed Austin the food and I hopped back into the front seat.

      "Why'd you steal my hat?" He frowned. "I like your hair. Stop hiding it." He laughed and stole his hat from me. "That wasn't very nice Austin Mahone." He laughed. "Sorry Hailey Mahone." Did he just say Hailey Mahone? "What did you just say?" His face turned red. "Nothing. I said Hailey Wilson." I am not convinced cause I heard what he said. "Austin. I heard what you said." He laughed. "No you didn't."

"Yes I did."

"No you didn't."

"Uh huh."

"Nuh Uh!"

      I laughed and he stopped the car. We walked inside his house and Sat at the table. He looked at his burger then at my giant meal. "You eat alot of food." I laughed and shrugged. "Hey I am hungry." He laughed and began to eat.

(Authors Note.)

Hey guys. I know I know short chapter again. Sorry. But how cute are they!!!!! :)

-Hailey.