Why am I feeling sick?!

-Hailey-

      I woke up next to Austin. We did it last night and i am glad I lost my virginity to him. Thats how much I love him. I pulled the blanket off and slipped into my robe. "Austin you hungry?" I said waking him up. "YES" he groaned. "OK well you should go make yourself something." i ran downstairs. He caught up behind me and hugged me."Do i seriously need to make my own food?!" He whined. "Yes you lazy bum." He frowned and got a bowl of cereal. "So about last night. Did you finish?" He looked at me confused. "Um. I dont think so." He chewed his cereal. "OK just wondering." 

      It got awkward until Alex and Robert walked in. "Hey BITCHES!" Robert smiled. "Hey." I hugged them both. "You remember when your dad took you from my house?" Alex laughed. "HAHAH that was AGES ago." I laughed. I walked to the couch after my bowl of cereal and started to feel nauseous. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I threw up and i heard a knock ont he door. "Hailey are you ok?" Austin said in a concerened voice. "I-I am fine. Just go." I Felt cold. I started getting cold sweats.  "Babe are you ok!"  Austin said more worried. "Im fine Austin. I'll be out in a minute." I flushed the toilet and the room started getting dizzy. I unlocked the door and screamed. "Austin!" i sat back and fell to the floor. 

     Last thing i remember is Austin picking me up off the floor and carrying me to the car. He told Alex to start the car and he held me in his arms. "Please be ok Please be ok." He stroked my hair. I stood still not moving. He kissed the top of my head then everything went black. 

**********

      I woke up in a hospitol room with Austin asleep by my side. I swear it was like he heard me breath. "Oh your awake. Im so gladd your ok. " He kissed me. "Why am I here?" I asked. "Well you fainted on the floor in the bathroom." He sighed. "Oh go get the doctor. " He rushed out of the room following my order. " Oh your awake dear. Austin wait in the hall." He nodded and shut the door. "Hello." She smiled. "Why did i faint like that?" I asked getting a chill. "You are well lets just say your......pregnant." Her voice shook. My eyes widened and i felt my stomach drop. "Why did i get the syptoms so early? I mean, we just, you know, yesterday." She nodded and looked down.

      "Well it could just be because your young." SHe wrote something down. "Oh ok. can you tell Austin to come in here please?" She nodded and walked out of the room. "Hey whats wrong?" He sat down and held my hand. "Austin, I-I-I'm pregnant." he smiled with hope in his eyes. "Wow. Oh my god. I I'm so happy. I have a kid." He smiled and kissed me. "Do you think your ready to have a kid Austin?" I asked him seriously.

      He nodded and walked out to the doctor. "OK well the doctor says your free to go. C'mon I'll take you to the car." The doctor unhooked me from the wires and Austin handed me my clothes. My legs felt a little wobbly so i just sat down and got dressses. Once i was done Austin picked me up bridal style. "Thanks for being there for me Austin." icuddled up into his chest. "No problem." He kissed my forhead.

(Authors Note)

      Hey everyone. Hope you liked the update umm. Thats all really. Vote for Austin on twitter and stuff ok bye.

-Hailey Mahone