Falling for the bad boy

NOT EDITED

*****ALL RIGHTS RESERVED DO NOT COPY*****

Meet Abby the typical perfect teenage girls she's young beautiful and just straight up perfect. She's the girl every guy wants to date and every girl wants to be. Let's not forget her rich father who gives her everything she wants. There is only one thing wrong with Abby's life and thats Logan Valdent.

Meet Logan the school rich bad boy he has a different girl in his bed every day he is every teacher's worst nightmare. He has girls every girl throwing herself at him, well every girl except one and that's abbey Brooks. She just seems to hate him for no reason at all.

What happens when Abby's dad and Logan dad make business plan together and Abby and Logan have to spend the whole summer together. 

BEFORE YOU START READING THIS IS YOUR WARNING:

GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION ARE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! I WROTE THIS SHIT IN 7TH GRADE OK I WAS YOUNG AND DUMB AND LITERALLY GAVE NO FUCKS STILL DONT, BUT IM TIRED OF ALL THE PUNCTUATION AND SHIT COMMENTS SO IF YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT THEN IT'S SIMPLE DON'T READ IT!  NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO READ IT.

However if you still are going to read thank you so much and I am very stressed high school student but I am going to try editing this book this summer. Thanks. Have a lovely day