The perfect christmas present

i woke up in Logan's arms my head was on his chest and my arm was around his waist and his arms were wrapped around me i checked the alarm clock on Logan's drawer and it was around 10:30 am i started getting out of Logan's grip i finally got out of his grip and i got up and i went downstairs and got my phone from the sofa i checked it and i had a miss call from my mom i called her and back and  she answered right away she yelled at me for like five minutes saying how i should already be home ad other crap she told me i needed to be home in the next fifteen minutes or that i was grounded i said yea sure bye i hung  and i went in the bathroom i took off Logan's shirt and hoodie and i put  on my dress and heels on i didn't want to wake Logan up so i walked home i was there in a few minutes i got there and i walked to the front door and knocked on it my dad opened it and said why are you here so late i said i fell asleep sorry i went up to my room took a shower and put on black skinny jeans a purple v neck and a purple aeropostle hoodie i put my hair in a messy bun and i put on my black grape 5s i got i put my phone to charge and i got a text from Logan it said hey babe why did you leave i said my parents said i had to come home he text-ed back i could have taken you i said i didn't want to wake you up he said well you should have anyways can you meet me at the mall in about 20 minutes. i said yea sure see you there. i got my car keys and my purse i went downstairs and my mom asked where i was going i said to the mall I'm going with one of my friends she said which one and i said Miranda you don't know her she said alright you better be home by 8:00pm got it i said yea sure i left outside and i went in my car i drove to the mall and it took me awhile to find a parking spot i finally found one i text-ed Logan to ask him where he was he said I'm outside of holister i went inside the mall and walked to where holister was i finally got there and Logan was waiting for me i walked over to him and he gave me a hug and said can you  help find a gift for my mom  i said sure what do you want to get her. he said i don't know i sighed and said dwell what does she like. he said to yell at me. i giggled and said Logan I'm serious what does she like he said well my mom likes jewelry and crap i said alright lets go to the art store near aeropostle he said ok we started walking to the jewelry store and on our way there Logan stopped in front of a footlocker and basically fangirled about the new Holiday Jordan's  that were coming out tomorrow at 8:00am they were supposed to come out today but something happened so they didn't we started walking to the jewelry store and he kept going on and on about how he was going to get them tomorrow . we finally got to the jewelry store. we went inside and started looking around Logan went straight to the rings i followed him he looked at all of the different rings they had and trust me there was a lot of different rings so we were there for awhile he finally choose one and he made me put it on he said that i probably had the same ring size as his mom the ring was really pretty i have to say he has good taste it was a diamond ring but the diamond was red. he decided not to buy it because he said she might not like it we went to different stores and we bought nothing but a shirt and jeans Logan liked and an outfit i bought to put on Christmas day Logan insisted he would pay for it but i didn't let him so he got pissed we walked to the food court and got some Starbucks it was already 7:30pm so Logan walked me to where my car was his car was just few parking spots away he opened the door for me and said cant you go with me i said nope i have to go home but ill text you later he said that's not good enough i laughed and said i have to go ok bye i gave him a kiss on his cheek and got in the car he closed the door and turned on the car Logan left to his car and i drove off i made it home at exactly 8:00pm i was kinda tired so i went straight to my room i took my night shower and put on my pajamas and the hoodie that Logan had given me last time we almost got caught by dad when he climbed up the window i usually sleep with it on because i feel like he is with me (picture attached) i dried my hair and put it in a messy bun i lay-ed on my bed and started falling asleep until i finally blacked out about an hour after i had fallen asleep i heard someone knocking on my window i opened my eyes and looked out the window and it was Logan i stood up and opened the window he came in and said hey i see you like my hoodie i said hi i don't mean to be rude babe but what the hell are you doing here he said i got into a fight with my parents i said Logan what you do this time he said nothing i just kinda sort of cussed at my Dad he whispered the last part i said what the fuck Logan why would you do that he said well they came  home and i asked them if i could buy the shoes and they said no because i had already wasted my allowance so then i said so your freaking rich dad you could buy me them if you wanted to he got  mad and said go up to your room and stay there so i yelled out fuck you and i went up to my room closed the door climbed out the window  got in my car and came here. i looked at him and said Logan you cant cuss at your parents its not nice and i cant believe you cussed at them because of some stupid shoes. he looked at me and said Abby there not stupid shoes to me don't ever say that again and hold up how come you don't care about shoes but you wear the newest shoes that come out. i said because i just do. he said anyways what do you want for Christmas i said nothing he said for real what do you want  i said nothing and he said Abby for real I'm dead serious tell me i thought for a moment and said um i want nothing he groaned and said Abby what do you want i said shh your too loud my parents can hear you he said tell me what you want i said i want you to stop asking me what i want he said fine. i smiled at him and said thank you he licked his lips and said i really want to kiss you right now i said then why don't you he pulled me towards him and grabbed my waist and we started kissing i put my arms around his neck and started playing with his hair he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and i let him in he started exploring my mouth we fell on the bed and he was on top of me we continued kissing and i heard a knock on my door it was my dad he said Abby is everything ok in there we stopped kissing and i covered Logan's mouth and said yea dad he said ok but who are you talking to i said no one i was studying but ill go to sleep now he said alright goodnight we heard him shut the door to his room and Logan chuckled and said studying seriously i said shut up he got off of me and we lay-ed on my bed and put the blankets over us and he put his arms around my waist and said night babe i said night and i fell into a deep sleep.

picture of Abby's pajamas attached