I love him but hate him

i woke up and my head was on Logan's bare chest my arm was on his stomach i could feel his perfect six pack i could smell his Colon see one fo the things i like about Logan is that he always smells really good both his arms were around me and it felt really comfortable. i got out of Logan's bed and went into my room and went in the bathroom i looked at myself in the mirror and i had my make up everywhere because i was crying yesterday my hair was a mess i looked hideous. i took my clothes off and took a nice hot shower i finished and i went in my room and put on my bathing suit (picture attached of bathing suit) i put on black shorts and a hot pink purple v-neck shirt from holister. i put on my black flip flops i let my hair out loose and and i got my phone and went downstairs and buddy came running towards me i picked I'm up and gave him a kiss and sat on the sofa with him and played with him Logan came downstairs and sat next to me he took buddy away from me and started playing with him i took buddy back and he said hes my dog you know i said yea but he loves me buddy licked my face and i continued playing with Logan said so wanna go to the beach i said sure and he said alright lets go we got off the sofa and walked to the beach when we got their we sat on the sand and i heard people laughing and cheering i turned around and i saw Blake and a brunette making out she had her legs around him and he had his hands holding her legs up i felt my heart melting and i could feel my eyes getting watery Logan noticed and he said ignore him hes not worth it i looked away and let my tears fall (GIF attached of this) Logan wiped them off and said do you wanna leave i said no I'm fine he said wanna go in the water i said no not right now he said ok I'm going in the water ill be right back ok as soon as Logan left Blake came over to me and said so I'm guessing your dating Logan now right i said that's nun of your business he said oh come on princess you cant be mad you can still get some from me if you like i said i would never have sex with your nasty self he said oh you know I'm better in the sheets then Logan is i said just leave he said Abby look we could still date i mean i know you still like me i said he looked at me straight in the eyes with his gorgeous eyes and caressed my cheek and said so what do you say will you be my girlfriend again. my heart took over and i was about to say yes but Logan came and said Blake go away shes over you Blake said Logan i would like to hear her say that to me Logan and Blake looked at me and Blake said so do you wanna get back together. Logan looked at me disappointed and i said no i don't want to date you again you used me and that's something I'm never going to forgive you for Logan smiled at me and Blake said fine why would i wanna date a bitch like you anyways your probably already going out with that son of a b**** well don't fall for it Abby he only wants you to spread your legs for him. i said isn't that what you did to me Logan laughed and Blake turned around and punched him Logan hit him back and they started fight Cody and some other guy came and took them apart Logan's nose was bleeding and he had blood on his face not alot though Blake had blood on his nose and his eye was starting to get purple me and Logan left home. we got there and we went inside he sat on the sofa and i went in the kitchen and got a wet paper towel i went over to Logan and started wiping the blood off his face gently he groaned and i said sorry i wiped the blood off completely and he thanked me i sat next to him and we started talking about randoms stuff like what we did to blakes car he stared at me and i started at him we leaned in and kissed we pulled away because we heard Alex yell out  WHAT THE FUCK i stood up and ran to my room.