Dumb choices

It was around 9:30 am and I woke up. I had a text from David asking me if I wanted to go to the last day of school party at one of his friends house tonight. I said 'Sure I'll ask my parents.'  I took a shower and put on black shorts and a white Hollister shirt with black polka dots. I put on my black vans and I put my hair in a bun with a black bow. I put on black earrings and I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I got downstairs and my mom, dad and brother were sitting at the table eating breakfast. i sat down and began eating my breakfast. My dad was talking about a company business he had made with some guy and how his family had invited us on a friends/family vacation. Me and my brother both laughed. 

 "I'm not wasting my summer with some family I don't know." 

My dad sighed. 

"You two need to start acting more mature. I give you everything you want and it would be nice if once in awhile you did something fo-" I interrupted him. 

"Sorry dad, but i already have plans for this summer. But can I please go to a party with David tonight? It's the last day of school here comes summer party. Please can I go?"

He looked at my mom. 

She said, "Sure why not?" 

My dad said, "I guess. Ok, but no funny business. Ok Abby? I mean it."

I said thank you and finished eating my breakfast.

*****Later that day*****
I got a text from David giving me all the party information and what time he would come and pick me up. I started to get ready, got my purple bag and put in a towel, pink shorts, a white shirt, some sandals, my hairbrush and my charger. I put on my blue bikini and put my hair in a bun again. I put on sunglasses and I put on a white shirt and white shorts over it. I put on my other pair of sandals and got my phone. I got a text from David saying he was outside. 

I grabbed my things and went downstairs. I said bye to my mom and dad and left and I got in David's car. He was wearing black swimming shorts and no shirt. You could see his four pack; he looked really hot. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

He said "Looking good babe."

He pulled out the drive way and started driving to the party. We got there in about 30 minutes; we got out the car and went in. The house was big and full. We went to the back part of the house and there were two pools, a Jacuzzi and tables full of drinks and food. I took off my shirt and shorts and David left to put them in the car. While he was gone, about five guys came over to me and started to flirt with me. David came back and had two beers with him; he gave me one.

I said, "No thanks and you shouldn't be drinking David."

"Whatever." He said. 

We got in the water and started playing around. It started getting dark and more people came. David started drinking more and more; he was getting drunk. 

I told him, "I want to go home."

"No, not right now. The good stuff is about to come. Just wait, OK."

I sat down and started playing flappy bird on my phone. I got up to get something to drink from the drink area. I got a pina colada without alcohol, and I was walking back to where I was sitting down, but someone pushed me and fell on top of me. I accidentally dropped my drink all over him, and he got off of me.

"Sorry. Someone pushed me Abby, I swear." I then realized who it was. 

"Yea, whatever Logan."

I went to get another drink and I came back and sat down. I started playing on my phone again, and I was really bored. It was only 10:00 pm. I went over to David, and asked him if we could leave. He stopped talking to his friends.

 "No, wait ok." I sat next to him and a guy came over to David and handed him a bag. David opened it and took out some green stuff and then I realized what it was. My perfect boyfriend or so I thought is on drugs. Him and his friends started chewing some. I told David to stop, but he wouldn't listen. I told him again and  he grabbed me and took me outside. He started yelling at me and he said,

"IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE THEN LEAVE I REALLY DON'T CARE. ALL I WANTED YOU FOR IS FOR YOUR POPULARITY AND BECAUSE I WANTED YOU TO SPREAD YOUR LEGS FOR ME, BUT YOU DIDN'T SO WE ARE OVER."

I had tears in my eyes and I yelled out, "WELL OK I WILL LEAVE. I DON'T WANT A DRUG ADDICT AS MY BOYFRIEND ANYWAY, AND I'M SURE YOU'RE NOT THAT GOOD IN THE SHEETS AS YOU SAY YOU ARE." 

He lifted up his hand and was about to hit me, but someone grabbed his hand and punched him hard to the ground. I thanked him and I realized who it was. 

It was Logan. 

He shrugged his shoulders. "Well I kinda owed you from earlier."

I said,  "Ok so we're even and you're still a jerk to me."

"Well you're still a big brat to me."

He went back inside and I went to David's car and got my stuff. I called the only person I could call that I knew wouldn't tell on me: my best friend Lucy. She quickly came to pick me up and I told her what happened. She dropped me off at home and I went inside and went to bed. As much as I tried to, I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that Logan did that. I have to admit that was really nice of him. 

Maybe he's not as much of a jerk as I thought he was.

Attached is Abby's bikini