I wont come back

i could tell something was up we began eating our dinner and heather asked what we wanted to drink Alex Logan and me asked for lemonade my mom asked for tea and my dad asked for coffee which was normal that's all he drinks heather asked how he wanted it he said no sugar and hot she said ok she brought us our drinks she took a little longer to bring my dads when she brought it he drank some and then all of a sudden he poured the hot coffee on Logan.Logan yelled out what the fuck i yelled out dad why would you do that Logan stood up and walked out the house i went after him he got in his car and drove off i went in the kitchen asked and asked my mom for the keys to one of her cars she quickly gave me some from the kitchen drawer my dad yelled out Abby if you leave this house and go after him your not aloud to come back i said ok dad don't worry i wont come back i felt so much hate for him right now i got a glass of lemonade and poured it all over him he looked furious he lift his hand up ready to smack me before he touched Alex grabbed his hand and said don't you dare dad i walked out the kitchen and outside the house i went in my moms car and turned it on i had lots of pain right now physical because of the accident and emotional because of what happened i drove as fast as possible to Logan's house i got there pretty quick i knocked on the door and his mom opened i asked where he was and she said hes in his room you can go up if you want i thanked her and i ran up the stairs to Logan's room i knocked on the door and he said go away mom i chuckled because he just assumed it was his mom i said its me Logan he opened it he had already changed clothes he told me to come in i went in and he closed the door and locked it i looked at him and i said I'm so sorry my dad did that he said I'm fine i said let me see he said no and i said Logan let me see he said I'm fine babe just forget it ever happened i said no show me now he said no it doesn't matter its nothing ok i said Logan show me he said fine he lift up his shirt and i looked at his chest it was all red and was starting to form blisters i looked down his whole stomach was red and was starting to form blisters i looked at him and said I'm so sorry this happened its all my fault he put his shirt down and pulled me into a hug and said no its not i said yes it is i made you stay if you would have come home like you wanted to this wouldn't have happened he looked at me and said babe this isn't your fault ok and I'm fine i said no your not i can tell your in pain he said just little bit most of the pain is gone i said ok he said so who's car did you come in i said one of my moms cars he said what did your dad do when she gave you the keys i said he told me that if i came after you i wasn't allowed in the house ever again Logan said so he kicked you out i said yep and he said well your welcomed to stay here i said thanks he said no problem so what happened after that i said i grabbed a glass of lemonade and poured it on him Logan looked at me and said your kidding right i said nope i poured the lemonade on him and i don't regret it he said babe you shouldn't have done that hes your dad. i said oh well Logan said Abby babe you know better i said Logan how can you be defending him he said I'm not I'm just saying you shouldn't have done that i said but i did he chuckled and said your so stubborn i said no I'm not we lay-ed on his bed and he said babe can i ask you something i said sure but don't change your mind and decide not to tell me ok he said i said alright so what do you want ask me he said you have to tell me the truth ok i said kk tell me now. he took a deep breath and said is Ryan a good kisser but i couldn't i cracked up laughing he groaned and said Abby its not funny I'm serious stop laughing i laughed for like five minutes i just found it hilarious that he asked that he sighed and stood up he was about to leave i grabbed his arm and said I'm sorry ok ill stop laughing he lay-ed back down next to me and said so tell me i said um i dont know i haven't really thought about that he said so think about it i sighed and said why is that even important he said because i want to know i said Logan its not important ok. he said tell me please i said ok whatever he has really soft lips his breath was minty hes actually a really good kisser  Logan looked at me in a pissed way i said what and he said you just said that Ryan's a really good kisser i said you asked me what was i suppose to do lie to you and say he was an awful kisser Logan said yes that's exactly what i wanted to hear i rolled my eyes and he said so who's a better kisser me or him i said you of course he smirked at me and said bet you wish you could kiss me right now don't you i said no not really he rolled his eyes and said yes you do i said i wanted to piss him off a little so i said no id rather be kissing Ryan he looked at me pissed off i chuckled and he said whats so funny i said you look so cute when your pissed he rolled his eyes and i said i was just kidding i just wanted to get you pissed he said your an awful person i said but you love me and he said yes i do he sat up and got the covers and put them over us he lay-ed next to me again and put his arm around me we started talking about random stuff and i eventually fell asleep.