You're kidding right

I woke up because my phone was ringing; it was David. 

"What do you want?"

"Look Abby," he said."You're going to regret breaking up with me. I swear you're going to come back crawling to me to apologize, and you're going to wanna get back with me." Then he hung up. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and put on some clothes (picture of outfit attached) I finished getting ready and heard my mom call me downstairs to eat breakfast.

I went down stairs. "Good morning."

My dad gave me a mad look. "When you're finished eating, come to my office. I need talk to you, got it?"

I nodded and ate my breakfast. I was walking to my dads office and I have to say, I'm completely clueless of what he's going to say to me. I mean, I haven't done anything bad. I mean, not that I know of. I opened the door to his office and he was sitting at his desk. 

He looked at me and said, "Close the door and sit down Abby."

I did as told. 

He said, "Abby, last night this party you went to, who did you go with?"

"David." I said.

 "Abby, why are you lying to me?"

I looked at him confused. "

David called today in the morning asking where you were. I told him that you were still sleeping because you had come late from the party last night. He asked me what party you had gone to, and then I told him the party you invited her to. He said I'm sorry sir, I didn't ask her to any party last night, I was home the whole time."

I was about to say something, but he interrupted me.

"Ah Abby that's not all. Before that call, I went to get the mail and I got these from an unknown person." 

My dad handed me pictures and I was shocked. It was a picture of Logan on top of me from when he accidentally fell on me. There was a picture of me getting a drink and there was a picture of me talking to that guy when I was wearing my bikini and I was waiting for David. Oh and there was a picture of me holding a beer and that was from when I had gotten David a beer, but they had cropped David out of the picture so it looked like it was mine. I threw the pictures to the floor. 

"Dad this is not what it looks like. The guy on top of me he fell on me by accident the beer wasn't mine. Me getting the drink I got had no alcohol. David was their he took me, Dad I swear why would I lie to you about something like this. He was the one drinking and I broke up with him because he does drugs and I found out last night at the party. That's why he did all of this because he's mad at me. Dad you have to believe me."

Before I could show him my phone he yelled out, "Abby there were drugs at this party too? Oh no Abby this is not acceptable and you trying to blame it on your boyfriend? Unbelievable. I have forgiven lots of things from you but this Abby, I will not accept. This summer you are going to the family/friends vacation my friend invited to whether you like it or not. Be ready Friday." 

I was furious and I yelled out, "What? No! Dad I can't go. I already have plans! How can you believe David, not me your own daughter." 

He stood up and yelled out, "You have better plans because you are going got it? I don't care what you say, you are going on the trip and that's my last word."

I ran out my dads office and I ran up to my room and locked myself in it. I checked my phone and I had a new message from David. 'I told you that you would regret it and hold on there's more to come, my dear Abby. Hope you enjoy your summer'. 

I threw my phone to the floor and got a pillow and screamed in it. This is so unfair i can't believe it. I'm just...Ugh this is going to be the worst summer ever.