Player Logan is back

*****Logan's pov*****

I woke up with a huge headache I opened my eyes and the light hurt I must have drunk way to much last night I looked at my surroundings there was a naked girl next to me she had her arm around me I tried remembering what happened last night I took the blonde off of me and she woke up and said loggie what are you doing I said um what the fuck happened last night she said well I saw you at the bar we came here we had sex and here we are I stood up I realized I was naked I grabbed a towel and put it around my waist she stood up and walked over to me and put her arms around my neck I pushed her off and said look I was drunk nothing is going to happen between me and you ok she laughed and said look I could make your life miserable so unless you want that I suggest you keep me on your good side last night meant nothing no feelings nothing I was just looking for a good fuck and I got that so bye she put on her clothes I said I didn't mean she said I don't care I still meant what I grabbed her arm and said listen don't tell anyone ok she said don't worry I wont I have a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend so were good now here's my number incase you need me she kissed my cheek and left I picked my clothes up and put it on I put the number in my pocket I walked down to the lobby and went to the front desk I gave the guy the key and asked how much I had to pay he said oh um the young lady who came with you paid already I said oh I walked to the club I was last night and got my car I drove home my head was killing me there was a police car parked in the driveway I parked beside the police car and walked to the front door my head was killing me I opened the door and my mom and ad were in the living room with two police officers they looked at me and said Logan Valdent I said yea why the officer said um mr.williams has ordered a restraining order against you your not aloud anywhere ear his home and nowhere near his family including ms.williams Alex Williams and Abby Williams if you go near them there will be a fine of 5,000 dollars and a year of jail time. I laughed and said he cant do that he has no proof I'm danger to his family the police officer said yes he does I'm not allowed to tell you what but somehow he managed to get the judge to approve this in less then 24 hours I need you to sign this for us to know that you understand and you will obey I said dad my dad said I'm sorry Logan there's um nothing I can do I said well I'm not signing that paper he's taking advantage of the fact his daughter doesn't remember who I am the police officer said you have to sign it he gave me a pen I said I go to them same school as they do you know that right he said yes I am aware they wont be going to that school there going to be home schooled I said I need to talk to Abby please and if she doesn't want me near her then ill sign it the police officer said um ok but we have to drive you to the hospitals she's in ok I nodded I went in the police car with police officers we got to the hospital we went in the room Abby was in she looked at me and said what are you doing here I didn't say anything the police officers stayed outside the room talking to Abby's dad I looked at Abby and said Abby please believe me I'm your boyfriend not Blake you broke up with him you don't remember but I'm telling you the truth she said no your not leave just leave me alone I don't like you Logan you're a jerk who uses girls I would never date a jerk like you I said Abby you don't mean that she said yes I do I mean it from the bottom of my heart I mean it I don't like you Logan you're a jerk a player a disrespectful asshole the police officer walked in and said are you going to sign it now I took the pen and signed I was really hurt right now I walked out the hospital and called Monica she answered and I said you busy she chuckled and said no why I said I want you she said sorry bad boy but my boyfriend is calling me bye I hung up the police officers that brought me to the hospital said get in we have to take you home now I got in the car and they drove me home I got out the car and went inside the house my mom asked if I was ok and I said no mom she doesn't even remember me if she doesn't even remember me obviously she never really loved me to her I'm just a jerk a disrespectful asshole and a player that she would never date my mom said Logan she doesn't remember because she cant and you know that I called the hospital earlier to check how she was and they said she most likely had permanent memory lost you have to fight for your love I said well when she remember she can look for me I'm done trying this is exactly why I didn't want to fall for her or anyone because I would end up getting hurt my mom was about to say something but I said just forget mom I went upstairs and went in my room I slammed the door shut I took down all the picture I and of me and her down and threw them in the trash i erased all the pictures I had on my phone too I finished and I went in the bathroom and took a shower I got dressed and went downstairs I walked out and got in my car I turned on the engine and started drove to a different club I got out my car and walked in I went to the bar section and took bought a drink I saw a very hot brunette she had a nice body and she was hot as hell I got another drink and I made eye contact with her she walked over to me and said do you need something I said yes your number she chuckled and said well I can arrange that but how about we dance first I stood up and she grabbed my hand we started dancing we danced for a little while and then we went to the bar again we got two drinks and out of nowhere she kissed me I kissed her back I moved my hands down to her bum she chuckled and said what's your name in between kisses I said Logan yours she said Raquel we continued kissing and she said my house is five minutes away from here lets go I said ok.

*****few minutes later*****

we got to her house and we went inside she took off my shirt and I took off her dress we went up to her room and I through her on the bed I got on top of her and ran my hands through her body she took off my pants and I said no feelings got it she said got it. I guess I'm back to sleeping with a different girl every night Logan and I have no problem with that.
Comments please