A night to remember

He looked at me and said I know I messed up I'm really sorry princess but everyone makes mistakes please forgive me I cleared my throat I was about to say something and I was interrupted by Logan he looked at Cody and said the fuck are you doing here Cody said I came to take back what belongs to me Logan said really and what's that Cody said Abby Logan stepped closer to him and grabbed him and said she's mine you lost her a long time ago you never loved her Cody pushed Logan away and said I made a mistake I realized I did fall for her Logan said well she's taken now leave Cody said I think it's her decision not yours Cody looked at me I said I don't like you anymore you played me you hurt me deeply I forgive you but I don't want anything to do with you now leave Cody's eyes got watery and red I felt so bad I felt like my heart was being stabbed a million times I wanted to hug him but I knew Logan would get pissed he looked me in the eyes and said I'm sorry I hurt you I really am a tear rolled down his cheek he turned around and left he got in his car and drove off I felt a strong pain inside me I could tell he was really sorry and he regret it I have to admit I missed him I miss his good morning beautiful texts I missed everything we had. but I'm with Logan now and I love him I looked at Logan and he said do you still have feelings for him I said no he said Abby I love you I smiled and said I love you too he hugged me and gave me a kiss and closed the door we walked to the living room and sat down Logan put on a movie and he put me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me a little while before the party Logan's phone vibrated he took it out his pocket checked the text and mumbled something under his breath he looked at me and said they canceled the party because his parents were in a pretty bad accident and he has to go be in the hospital with them so what do you want to do I said nothing he said seriously? I said yes I just want to stay here and cuddle with you he chuckled and said ok he gave me a kiss and tightened his grip on me he pulled away and we continued watching the movie when it was over Logan put on one of the paranormal activity movies I hate scary movies the mood started and I was already creeped out I got up and went to the bathroom I finished using the bathroom and I washed my hands and got out the bathroom and into the kitchen I got a cup of water and walked back to the living room on my way there Logan popped out of a closet I screamed and dropped my cup it fell and the cup broke into pieces I looked at Logan he was dying on the floor laughing I looked at him pissed off and said that was not funny it was cruel your sleeping by yourself I'm sleeping in the guest room he quickly got up and said I'm sorry it was really tempting babe I said your still sleeping alone and he said fine we walked into the living room and sat down I sat on Logan's lap and he gave me a kiss we started making out it got really heated I took off his shirt and he took off mine he stood up with me in his arms and he walked upstairs and into his room he closed the door we were still kissing he laid me on the bed and we continued kissing he stopped and started kissing down my neck he found my sweet spot and he sucked it causing me to moan he took off his pants and continued kissing my neck I could feel his hard member on my thigh I got on top of him and kissed his neck he moaned and I kissed down his abs he got on top of me again and took off my pants we started kissing again and I wrapped my legs around him he stopped kissing me and looked at me and said are you sure you want to do this I said I'm sure he said ok but if I hurt you in anyway tell me ok I said ok and we began kissing again.