It meant nothing

*******one month later********
its been a month since the kiss me and Logan haven't talked about it. there's not a day i don't think about it. me and my dad well we are getting better i guess but he doesn't like Logan at all. me and Logan usually hang out and Cameron he has a girlfriend and we have actually became good friends Logan's grandma and i have gotten close although about a week ago she left back to her house in Italy with her oldest son. she wont be back here until next summer so Logan was really sad when she left. i got out of bed and took a shower i finished and i got dressed (outfit attached to this) i put on my hot pink flats and i put my hair in a a pony tail. (pictured attached with outfit) i got my phone and went downstairs i sat at he sofa and started playing on my phone i went on Instagram and posted a picture. David came downstairs and sat next to me and said so wanna hang out i said no he said why not i said because i just don't he said i bet you if i was Logan you would have said yes i said ok so whats your point. he said whats my point my point is that a month ago you hated him and now you act as if you guys were dating. i rolled my eyes and said look this is nun of your business and if i like Logan why do you care its my life so do me a favor and mind your business he said so you admit it you like Logan i said i don't i guess now can you leave me alone. he stood up and said you enjoy being played with. i said yea i will bye. he left and buddy came down the stairs he sat on my lap and i decided to take him outside i carried him outside i put him down and he went in the lake i decided to go in the lake and i took off my shirt and shorts leaving me in my bathing suit i went in the water and played with buddy Logan came outside and said hey when your done can we talk i said i guess and he said ok ill be in my room and i said ok ill be there in awhile. he left and i continued to play with buddy Cameron called me and said if he could come over i said sure but not inside cause you know how my dad is he said alright. and he hung up about ten minutes later he arrived he took off his shirt and went in the lake with me i asked him how he was and he said good i asked him about his girlfriend Veronica and he said i broke up with her a week ago. i said what why he said d don't know i just don't feel anything towards her i said aw well that's a bummer he smirked at me and said well you know im single your single maybe we could mingle. i laughed and said your cheesiness is showing he chuckled and said If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you. i laughed and said dude stop your embarrassing he chuckled and said you know you want me. i said yea sure in your dreams. he said can i ask you something i said yea and he said What time do you have to be back in heaven? i laughed and said your so cheesy its adorable. he said Are you a magician?Because Abraca-DAYUM! i laughed and said ok its official your crazy he smirked at me and said You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy. i said your too cute. he said ok i go to go but here's my last one On a scale of 1 to 10, you're a 9. I'm the 1 you need i laughed and said alright bye Cameron. he left and i got out of the lake and went inside and i went up to my room i took a shower and i put on black shorts and a light blue v neck i put on my black flip flops and i put my hair in a pony tail again i went to Logan's room and i knocked on the door and he yelled out come in i went in and he was sitting on his bed i asked what he wanted to talk about and he said well there's this party that i was invited tomorrow night and i was wondering if you wanted to go with me i said so like be your date? he said I'm yea something like that except you know as friends i said um yea sure and he said ok we i stood there quietly and he sat there quietly and out of complete silence Logan blurted out when we kissed at the beach what did that kiss mean like why did it happen i was silent and then i said it just happened and it meant nothing he nodded his head and then said yea it meant nothing. Even though deep down i knew that was a lie.