The drunk effect part 2

I put on my outfit (picture attached) i curled my hair a little sand i put on mascara and concealer i put my shoes on and i heard someone knocking on the door i opened it and it was Logan i asked him what he wanted and he said well i just wanted to tell you we are leaving in 20 minutes i said ok and he said be ready he left and i closed the door i put my phone in the back pocket of my shorts and i went downstairs Logan was already waiting for me. We went in his car and he started driving he was driving really fast i told him to slow down but he didn't listen i told him again and all he did was go faster he chuckled and said your such a baby you need to learn how to live. i closed my eyes and the car stopped i got out and said thank the lord I'm alive Logan chuckled and said you big baby. i said i am not a baby ok. he said yea whatever we went in the house where the party was the house was huge and you could see lights everywhere and the music was really loud a soon as we went in Logan said look three's lots of people here so try to stay close to me and don't take any drink from anyone got it i said yes mother i know he said I'm serious Abby i said ok ok don't worry goodness. we walked over to some of Logan's Friends Logan introduced me and they told me there names out of all the guys that introduced themselves there was one that caught my attention he was quiet and cute and kinda shy. a little while after they introduced themselves a girl came over to Logan and said Roses are Red; Apples are Sour; I'll Spread my legs And you can show me your power she was a brunette she was wearing a really short dress you could see way to much and she was wearing huge heels her face was full make up she had a drink in her hand so she was probably drunk. David said no go away Becky she looked at him with disgust and said your gonna want me later and its going to be to late loggie bye. she left and we all continued to talk. and a little while later Logan  and one of his friends Jack i think left and i was left with the rest of the five guys two more were left and only the shy one was left he said i don't wanna be rude but why is a girl like you here with a guy like Logan i said what do you mean and he said well Logan doesn't have such a good reputation with girls. i said well he invited me and were just friend nothing else he said ok well ill be back stay here ok. i said fine whatever and he left.  i decided to walk around i mean its not like I'm gonna get lost or anything. i was looking around and i checked my phone to see what time it was already 11:30pm i heard someone say hey babe That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning. i turned around and said excuse me and the guy said Do you mix concrete for a living? Because you're making me hard. i said leave me alone you perv he said you know you want all of this i said please i wouldn't want you if you were the last guy on the face of this planet. he smirked and said I'm hot your hot lets make out i waled away from him and he followed me i told him to stop bothering me and he didn't listen i heard someone say my name and it was Logan he looked pissed off he walked over to me and grabbed my arm and said lets go now i told him to let me go and he didn't listen the guy laughed and said oh so your Logan's one night chick Logan said back off Blake I'm guessing the guys name is Blake and Blake said oh come on Logan don't you wanna share her i mean you only want her for one night Logan punched him and he grabbed my arm again and said i told you to stay close Abby i said you left me i didn't leave you he said sorry just stay near me got it i didn't want to argue right now and i said ok whatever. Logan got something to drink and his friends came over and asked me why i hadn't gotten a drink i told them i didn't like alcohol  and they said oh come on just drink a little Logan said no your not drinking alcohol i said i can if i want to Logan's friends they on bothering me so i said ok fine they got me a drink and i drank it my throat was burning but i liked it they got me three more and i drank them all i stopped on my fourth one and they brought me two more to drink i said no not right now maybe later Logan was kinda drunk but not that much but the more he drank the more he got drunk. i drank a little more and i decided to stop drinking because i felt a little dizzy Logan said we had to go home i could tell he was really drunk because he could barely walk so i had to drive while i was driving Logan said Abby why do you hate me? i said i don't hate you he said do you love me i said no and he said why not i said i don't know he said but i love you i said your drunk you don't mean that he said yes i do and i said no you don't Logan we arrived home and i helped Logan up to his room i opened the door to his room and i was trying to lay him on the bed but he said wait no i have to put on my pajamas  said Logan just lay on your bed and sleep he said i want my pajamas there in that drawer i opened the drawer and gave him his pajamas and said ok now put them on go to sleep I'm going to bed ok he said ok my love sleep well i ignored his comment and went to my room i took my make up off and i put on my sleeping shorts and i pink aeropostle shirt i put my hair in a bun and then i heard a loud bang, i went into Logan's room and he was on the floor shirtless he said the floor tripped me and i don't wear a shirt when i sleep i helped him up and tried to lay him on his bed put while i was trying to lay him on his bed he fell on top of me he chuckled and said i love you Abby i told him to get off of me and he said no i pushed him off and i was finally able to lay him on his bed i covered him with a blanket i said ok now stay here and go to sleep he groaned and said stay with me please i said no and he said why not i said because i said no he said but why i sighed and said Logan just go to sleep before you wake people up he said fine and i left and went to my room i lay-ed on my bed and started to fall asleep i was almost asleep and i felt something lay down next to me it was probably buddy so i ignored it and fell asleep.

three's a picture of Blake attached