karma's a bitch logan

i woke up because i heard banging on my door i got up and made sure my hair was decent i opened the door and it was David i looked at his hair and started laughing he looked at me incredibly pissed off and said this is going way to far you messed with my hair Abby i laughed even more and Logan came out of his room and asked what was all the commotion he looked at Davids hair and started laughing David went in his room and locked the door Logan and me stopped laughing and it got silent until i heard Alex yell out ABBY we went in his room and he was pointing to his guitar i laughed and said i told you i would get you back Logan said you didn't get me back i chuckled and said oh yours is  the worst trust me. he looked kinda confused and he said what did you do i said oh i wouldn't want to ruin your surprise but here's a hint go outside he ran downstairs and outside i followed him he looked around and he said there's nothing here i pointed to his car and he ran towards it and yelled out WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY  i started laughing and i said well i gave it a makeover a pink and glittery one doesn't she look beautiful i laughed even more and he said this isn't funny this is the cruelest thing you could have done to me i said well karma's a bitch isn't she Logan he looked at me and said well played Abby well played but I'm going to get you back even if its the last thing i do. i said im so scared and i went inside and up to my room and i took a shower i put on black shorts a purple v neck shirt and a white Aeropostle Hoodie and my purple vans i put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs my parents and Logan's parents weren't home yet which was kinda weird i went outside and Logan was washing his car i chuckled and buddy came towards me i started playing with him and i heard someone yell out my name i turned around and it was Blake i he walked over to me and it was really awkward until he said can we talk i said sure we walked over  to the lake and sat down on the floor it was really quite and then he said so yesterday when i asked you out over kik you kinda just read my message and didn't answer me at all so i wanted to know why i said well i was going to answer you but yesterday we were having prank day and my phone broke and Logan put me in the lake and my iPod got wet and it got ruined so i wasn't able answer you he said alright so know that I'm here and you can answer what do you think do you want to be my girlfriend i was silent and then i said um yea i do. he smiled at me and said really i said yea he hugged me and said so i got you something i said aw really he said yea he stood up and so did i he got my hand and walked me towards the wood he got a box from behind some trees and gave it to me i opened it and there was a ring with a purple diamond on it and an infinity bracelet that said taken by the best i said aw thank you your so sweet he gave me a kiss on the cheek and said so wanna go to the beach i said no i cant i have to wait for my mom and dad to come back but maybe tomorrow he said then i have to go help Cody bye he gave me a hug and left i turned around and Logan was staring at me i looked away and went upstairs to my room i sat on my bed and played with buddy Logan walked in and said why did you say yes i said yes to what he said to Blake i said because i like him and he likes me he said you don't like him and you know you don't i said what makes you say that he said you said you liked me last night when we kissed i said well i didn't mean it he came over to me and said your lips didn't say that last night i said well i don't like you i like Blake he said ok whatever I'm just warning you he doesn't like you hes just using you. i said just leave he left and i got up and closed the door and lay-ed on my bed. i played with buddy and he jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom i followed him and when i went in the bathroom there was four git bags i opened them and there was three different crop shirts in three of the bags and in the fourth bag there was a pink iPhone 5c there was a note in one of the bags i opened it and it said hope you like it i didn't know which shirt you would like so i got the best nine i found and i didn't know what color you wanted so i got you the pink iPhone 5c hope you like it - Logan i put the note away went to Logan's room and knocked on the door he said come in and i opened the door and said thanks for the stuff he said welcome he was on his phone so decided to leave i went back to my room and lay-ed on my bed and fell in to a deep sleep.

attached is a picture of the shirts and of the iPhone 5c in the eternal link.