Last day of school

It was around 7:15 am and I heard my phone ring. It was a text from my boyfriend David. 'Meet me by the gym, we need to talk.' I replied 'Ok. See you there.' I took a shower and got dressed (pic of the outfit attached to this). I put my hair in a high bun and some small black bow earring's on. I grabbed my bag and phone and went down stairs. My dad, mom, and older brother were eating breakfast. I said good morning and I got some orange juice and drank it. I got my car keys.

"Abby you haven't eaten breakfast, you can't leave."

"Sorry dad, I have to meet up with David before school. Bye!"

I ran out the door and drove to school. I walked into school and texted David to see where he was. He replied really fast and said, 'I'm by the locker rooms.'

I started walking to the gym, but stopped at my locker first so that I could put my stuff away. I put my stuff away and started walking to the gym again. I got to the gym and nobody was there. I waited five minutes and texted David to see if he was coming. I decided to go and I started walking to first period where my friends were. One of my Friends Lucy came and grabbed my arm and started asking me what I was doing this summer. I didn't really answer her and she asked me what was wrong. I told her about David.

"He probably just had to do something else."

We hurried up to go to first period and we finally got there. We sat down at our seats. Class started and our math teacher Mr. Finn started blabbing his mouth. It was about 15 minutes after class started that Logan, (the schools biggest jerk) came in and said his usual apology.

"Sorry Mr. Finn, I had stuff to do."

Mr. Finn was furious. "Logan, it's the last day of school and your late to my class. Wait here after class, We have to have a little talk. Logan just rolled his eyes.

"Yea whatever."

I swear I hate that boy. He's so annoying and irritating. He's just a big jerk. He has slept almost every girl in school; he has a different girl in his bed every night and him and his friends feel like they own the school. Logan always gets what he wants and ugh i just don't like him.

Mr.Finn called my name. "Are you paying attention?"

Logan laughed. "Of course she's not paying attention. All she thinks about are shoes and rainbows."

I rolled my eyes. "Well all you ever thinking about is how your gonna get a girl to spread her legs for you."

Mr.Finn hushed us. "If I hear another word from you, I will send you both to the principals office and will make each of you help clean and organize the school during the summer."

Logan whispered "It's not my fault she's a bitch to me."

"You're a jerk."

Mr. Finn yelled out, "ENOUGH! Both of you to the office. Now!"

I stood up and left to the office, and so did Logan. I walked down the hall and went to the office. I was about to open the door.

"You're not really going in there are you?" Logan said.

"What do you mean?"

"You can't go in there. If I get in trouble one more time, my parents are going to send me to misbehaved teens program for a year and I do not want to go. So, listen to me Brookes. You can't go in there. Please."

I rolled my eyes. "That isn't my problem. It's yours, and you leaving for a year would an awesome thing for me. He was about to say something and then he looked down the hall. I was about to turn around to see what he was looking at but he grabbed me.

"Hey, aren't you dating that David guy?"

"Yea why?"

"No reason." He said, and he started acting weird. "Let's go to the principal. Come on, hurry up. Let's get this over with." He said. I didn't really pay attention and we walked in. The principal looked at Logan.

"Oh, Mr. Valdent. Not a surprise to see you here. and... Um Abby, why are you here."

"Well, we were arguing in class again."

He mumbled something under his breath. " I don't understand why you too dislike each other. Anyways, who started the argument. Logan and I were both silent.

Then Logan said, "I started the argument, now just please don't call my parents. If they find out, they're going to send me to a stupid program for misbehaved teens and I do not want to go."

Mr. Franklin said, "Alright, I wont tell your parents but if you get in trouble at all today, I will call your parents. Understood?"

Logan said, "Yes".

Mr.Franklin said, "Alright, you guys can go now." We walked out the principals office and I saw David walking towards me. He came over to me and hugged me. David gave Logan a death glare and Logan gave him a dirty look. David walked me to my third period class.

"Sorry that I couldn't make to the gym in the morning but, I was busy." He said.

I said, "It's ok", and walked in and sat. My friend Lucy Logan walked by me and sat in the chair behind. The rest of the last day of school was pretty boring, but whenever I was with David, Logan and David kept giving each other death glares.