A second chance to love

A second chance to love:

this chapter was so hard to write I had like no idea what to write I almost decided to just not write a final chapter but I finally go some ideas so here you go hope it doesn’t suck... 

*****Logan's POV***** 

I woke up with Abby in my arms she looked so peaceful I gently kissed her cheek making sure I didn’t wake her up. last night was amazing I've had sex with so many girls but never have a I felt such pleasure such lust I craved her so bad I've never wanted anything more it was rough but passionate it was full of love it was just us two not having sex but making love the room was full of moans and "I love you's" there is not a single piece of doubt in my mind that this is what I want no this is what I need I want to wake up with her in my arms our bodies pressed against each other i wanted to call her mine just mine me and her nobody else mattered I know that in the future I want to marry her and have a family of our own. my thoughts were interrupted when I heard Abby say morning I smiled and said good morning I pressed my lips on to hers I pulled away she smiled at me and said Logan I love you I smiled at her and said I love you too. she rested her head on my chest and put her arm around my torso I hugged her tight and said Abby I want to be with I really do so can you be my loving beautiful girlfriend again. she said of course I will. 

(six years have passed Logan and Abby moved into a house in Miami after collage they both went to a  university in France. Abby's dad is in jail Alex doesn’t talk to Abby anymore Monica died in a car accident with her fiancé. Logan's mom and dad are in new York they visit Logan and Abby once in a while. Blake went to jail because he was dealing with drugs while dating Abby)( LOGAN is 25 and ABBY is 24  and yes they are married) 

Epilogue: 

I heard my 2 year old son say daddy daddy when can I see my new little sister I picked him up and said soon Ryan just wait a few more minutes he groaned and said but I want to see her now. I chuckled and said I want to see her to but we have to wait ok. he said ok what's her name does she like Spiderman I love Spiderman daddy when we get home is she going to share a room with me I chuckled before I could answer his questions a nurse walked over to me and said congratulations Mr.valdent its 3 beautiful little girls I almost passed out I'm expecting 1 not three she laughed a little and said I'm just kidding your wife told me to tell you that. I chuckled and said oh well if she was trying to give me a heart attack she was successful she laughed and said your wife and daughter are both in room 217 I nodded and she walked away Ryan said daddy can we see my little sister now I smiled at him and said yes but first we're going to go to the girt shop to get mommy and your sister a gift ok he smiled and said ok I put him down and we walked to the gift shop I said go Ryan pick out a gift for your little sister he ran to a pink teddy bear with some balloons and said this is pretty I said ok now pick something out for mommy he pointed to some salmon pink roses I picked them up and we walked to the cashier and paid we walked to where the room was I stopped at the door and said ok Ryan give these to mommy ok I gave him the roses he struggled a little I opened the door he walked over to Abby I followed him he gave Abby the roses and said mommy where's my little sister she smiled at him and said she's over there she put the roses on a table next to her she chuckled and said so did you have a heart attack I laughed and said almost did babe I gave her kiss and a tight hug Ryan said can I see her now I picked him up so that he was able to see she was in a her he looked at her and said she's so small daddy. smiled at him and said yea she is he said what her name I looked at Abby and she said I'm not sure why don’t you pick a name for her Ryan. he said I want her name to be Spiderman I chuckled and said Ryan her name cant be Spiderman he said Rosie I want her name to be Rosie Abby said well say hello to Rosie he clapped and said she can sleep on my bed I chuckled and said she has her own room remember you helped me and mommy paint it. he said but I want her to sleep in my room Abby chuckled and said she's to small maybe when she's older he said promise Abby said I promise he held out his pink and said pinky promise Abby chuckled and said pinky promise. Ryan said mommy can I carry Rosie Abby said sure but you have to be careful ok I put him down on the bed next to Abby. Abby picked up Rosie and put her in Ryan's arms she held on to her head Ryan said daddy do you know where babies come from? I almost choked on my spit Abby chuckled I said um yes I do Ryan said I do too Abby chuckled and said really? Ryan said yep when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much they ask a shooting star for a baby then they go to sleep and the star puts the baby in the mommies tummy and the baby hides in there until the baby wants to come out right daddy? 

*****Abby's POV***** 

Ryan looked Logan waiting for an answer Logan said well actually before he could say anything else I slapped Logan's stomach he groaned and said yea that’s how babies are born your so smart Ryan. he laughed and said I'm sleepy mommy I put Rosie in my arms Logan picked Ryan up and put him on a small bed against the wall he covered him with a blanket and Ryan fell asleep. Logan walked back to me and sat next to me I smiled at him and said so are you going to carry your daughter or what he bit his lip and said what if she cries or what if I drop her I chuckled and said Logan she's just like Ryan except a girl just calm down I put Rosie in his arms he kissed her cheek and smiled at me a nurse walked in and said sorry to interrupt but I have to take the baby now we'll bring her back later Logan put Rosie in her bed the nurse said oh and have you decided what her name is going to be I said yea her names going to be Rosaline Valdent. the nurse said such a pretty name for such a pretty girl she took Rosie and left. Logan wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek I said I cant believe you almost told our 2 year old son how babies are actually made he chuckled and said I was actually going to tell him babe he kissed my lips he pulled away and said I love you so much babe I put my arm around his waist and said I love you too. he kissed my forehead and said I don’t know what life has in store for us but as long we're altogether everything is going to be just right. 

THE END Comment please  

new book on the way omg thank you so much for everything for all the votes and comments I love you guys I feel like I just accomplished something omg like I'm literally crying