Maybe i don't know

I ran into my room and locked the door Alex saw me kissing Logan what if he tells my dad my dad will murder me literally what am i going to do i need to talk to Alex my thinking was interrupted by a knock on the door i said who is it and they said its Alex i opened the door and he came in and closed it i sat on my bed and he sat next to me and said so sis why did you run upstairs i brought my knees up to my chest and put my head on them and said because you saw me and Logan kiss he said so whats wrong with you and you guys liking each other i said i don't like him i mean i do but ugh i don't know he chuckled and said whoa you got the hots for Logan and you know it. i punched his arm and said no i don't we we're just stuck in the moment that's all he said why cant you just admit you like him i said because i don't he said Abby tell me the honest truth like for real i groaned and said i don't know ok maybe i do maybe i don't I'm just confused. Alex said you like him and he likes you and you guys both don't want to admit it because your both stupid. i said well I'm really confused and wait how do you know that he likes me Alex said because hes gotten in to about three fights for you a and a guy doesn't fight for a girl unless hes her dad brother boyfriend or he has a crush on her. i said or maybe he decided not to act like a jerk for once and protected me. Alex sighed and stood up and said i can guarantee you that if you walked into Logan's room and told him you liked him he would say that he liked you too. i didn't say anything and he left before he walked out the door he said oh and don't worry i wont tell dad i said ok and he left i lay-ed on my bed and started thinking about everything that has happened this summer i mean i didn't get to do what i wanted to do but its not the worst summer ever i cant believe how fast summer has gone by in two weeks we are leaving and two days after that we start school again. i heard someone come in my room and i turned around and saw it was my dad i asked him what he wanted and he said Abby i just wanted to tell you to start packing your stuff because were leaving back home tonight so you better hurry you only have about an hour i said why are we leaving and he said because we are ok so hurry. i rolled my eyes and said ok whatever. i took my clothes out of the drawers and got my suit case and i folded everything in it i got all my shoes and everything else that i brought and put it in the suitcase. i got my hand bag and put my phone headphones and sun glasses i got my car keys and put them in my pockets and got my suitcase and handbag and went downstairs and went outside to my car and put them in. i went back inside and said bye to Michelle and Johnathan i looked around for Logan but i couldn't find him my dad said it was time to leave and i said ok my mom dad brother and David went in a car together and i went in my car by myself which i was very happy about. we drove off and about four hours later we got back home David thanked my mom and dad for everything and he left. we went inside the house and i went straight into my room i put all my things away and called my best friend Lucy she answered right away i told her we were back home and she asked if she could come over i said no i have something to tell you can we go to like Starbucks or something she giggled and said sure Starbucks it is i drove to Starbucks and Lucy was sitting on a high chair i sat next to her and ordered iced vanilla coffee and a muffin she asked how everything was and i said well good i guess she said so what do you need to tell me i took a deep breath and i told her everything that happened this summer with Logan Cody David and Blake i  finished telling her and she was speechless she said so much is going on in my head right now but gurl you kissed Logan valdent the schools hottest guy hes got it all the hair the smile the smirk the eyes the biceps perfect tan perfect voice i interrupted her and said you forgot perfect six pack she looked at me and said i haven't seen those yet. she finished her sentence And gave me a smirk and said so Abby tell me do you like him i mean its pretty obvious you do but i wanna here you say it i said yes i like him she giggled and said funny how a few months ago you hated him and now your crushing on him but why do you like him. i took a deep breath and said i don't know there's just a part of me that's attracted to him and there's the other part that hates him for being a jerk. she said aw you guys would make a cute couple though. i said i guess. we finished talking and we went home i walked in my house and went up to my room i looked out the window and it was already dark outside i mean it was already it 10:45pm . i put on black sleeping shorts and a hoodie on i put my hair in a bun and went to bed i fell into a deep sleep. it was around 12:36pm and i heard something on my window it sounded like knocking i went to check it and it was Logan he had climbed up to my window i opened the window  and he came in he looked at me and said hey i believe you owe me a goodbye i smiled at him and said yea i couldn't find you sorry he said yea i wasn't there i looked out he window and it started raining Logan sat at my bed and took off the a black hoodie he had on and we started talking for about 15 minutes and  i said you should leave before my parents hear you he said yea i should he walked to the window and we heard a knock on the door it was my dad and he said Abby are you ok we keep hearing talking coming from here i didn't say anything and i grabbed Logan and told him to go under the bed i opened the door and my dad came in and said Abby who are you talking to i said no one i was asleep dad i mean its almost 1:00am he looked around the room and said who's sweater s that i turned to Logan's hoodie and i said its mine i grabbed it and he said i have never seen that sweater on you i put the hoodie on Logan's smell was on it it smelled so good and it fit me a little big it was the length of my shorts i looked at my dad and said see look its mine he said fits a little big doesn't it i said yea its suppose to be like that he looked convinced and he said alright ill let you sleep i said ok goodnight dad he left and i closed the door and locked it Logan came out from under the bed and said that was close i said yea it was he came close to me and kissed me i kissed him back he put his hands on my waist and i put my arms around his neck he pulled me closer to him so that there was no space in between us he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and i let him he explored my mouth with his tongue we pulled away and he said i should go i said yea you should he went to the window and opened it he started climbing out and i remembered that i still had his hoodie on i said oh wait your hoodie he said keep it it looks better on you then it does on me my cheeks turn-es red and i said bye i closed the window and he climbed all the way out he went in his car and drove off i lay-ed on my bed and fell asleep thinking about the kiss.

gif of them attached and one of the new girl that i choose to be abby in the eternal link