The drunk effect part 1

i woke up early today because i was going boat riding with Cameron and later i was going to the party with Logan. i got up took a shower and got dressed (outfit attached to eternal link) i fixed my hair into a ponytail and i went downstairs i walked to the beach and Cameron was waiting for me and i said hey he smiled at me and said you came i said yea i did. I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on. i said rolled my eyes and said I'm leaving now he said not please i said ok but i have to be home bye 7:00pm got it he said k we went on the boat and Cameron drove it to the middle of nowhere in the ocean he took out fishing rods and asked me if i knew how to fish i said ew gross no you have to kill the poor fish. he chuckled and said come on don't be a scary cat and just do here ill teach you he grabbed one of the fishing rods and put a hook on it he gave me a little container and said hold it i held it in my hands and he told me to open it i opened it and saw inside was a bunch of dirty disgusting worms i almost puked i screamed and let the container fall down causing all the worms to fall to the ground i screamed even louder and i jumped up and stood on one of the chairs on the boat Cameron cracked up and said dude you dropped all the bate now your going to have to pick it up i said you better be kidding he chuckled and said yea i am il pick them up don't worry you will be fine the worms aren't going to harm you. he picked all the worms up and he said ok now please don't drop them again i got off the chair and said ok he put one of the worms on the hook of the fishing rod and threw it in the water he gave it to me and said ok now when you feel something pull just turn the handle until its reachable i said ok he got another fishing rod and did the same i felt something pull my rod and i turned the handle i had actually caught a fish it was really close and Cameron reached over to get it off the hook he had it on his hand and the fish slipped and fell on me i screamed and the fish was squirming all over Cameron laughed and said im so sorry i said just get me back home before you end up in the water we went back to shore and he walked me home he apologized again and i said its coll but i will get you back he left and i went inside i went up to my room and took a shower and i started getting ready for the party with Logan this should be fun sort of i really don't know why i said yes.