That's not mine I swear

I woke up really tired i couldn't sleep last night because i couldn't stop thinking about the kiss his lips were soft and juicy and his breath was fresh and minty. wait no no no i cant like him hes a jerk and he wouldn't like me back hes a player he just uses girls maybe David was right but- my thinking was interrupted by a knock on my door i opened the door and it was my dad he said Abby where were you yesterday i said i was at the beach with Logan he looked upset and he said i don't want you near him ok Abby i just hes not a good guy you should be hanging out with with a gentle men like David i said no dad its my life i can hang out with whoever i want to he gave me a pissed off look and said whats going on with you abby you used to be such a good girl i sighed and said dad im not going to do what you tell me to do forever you forced me to come on this vacation and you believed david instead of me my father sighed and left me standing there i closed the door and went to take a shower I put on my clothes and flip flops on and let my hair out loose with a black bow i heard scratching at my door and i opened it i picked buddy up and played with him he fell asleep on my bed and i started playing on my phone michelle came in and said good morning i just wanted to ask if you wanted some breakfast i said thank you but I'm not hungry right now she smiled sweetly at me and said ok just tell me when you do she looked at my bed and saw buddy she looked furious and she yelled out LOGAN COME GET THAT FILTHY DOG OF YOURS OUT OF OUR GUESTS ROOM OR ITS THE POUND FOR HIM. logan walked in and said his names buddy hes not filthy and she likes to have him in her room so calm yourself and stop yelling at me michelle looked at me and said is this true you like having him in here i said yes i do hes really cute and playful she smiled at me and said ok thats fine now ill be downstairs with your mom just call me if you need anything. i thanked her and she left logan just stood there and said nothing it was awkward like i mean you could taste the awkward the silence was broken by logan and he said im going to play basketball with your brother alex wanna join us i said sure why not and he said ok lets go we were walking down the stairs to the indoor basketball court and david asked where we were going i told him and he said can i join i looked at logan and he nodded his head yes and i said ok i guess when we got there alex was waiting for us he looked at me and said why are you here you cant play basketball i said your just mad because im better then you. he rolled his eyes and logan said ok so how are we playing david said two teams whoever gets to 20 wins we agreed alex said ok but abby isnt on my team i said ok i dont like you anyways logan said then abby can be with david or me david said nope i dont like losing and logan said ok then shes on my team i said no lets do this you three v.s. me as the groups you three against me if i win i you guys have to throw yourselves in the lake at 2:00am in only boxers alex said no way the water is freezing at that time i said oh come on big babies they said ok and logan said if we you have to do whatever we want you to do for us for a week i said ok and we shook hands we started playing and they shot 6 times the first 7 minutes all i could think was what have i gotten myself into i started catching up to them and we were 15 to 17 they were winning by two points i made 3 more shoots and i needed 2 more to win the guys were pissed off cuz they were losing. they made a shoot and we were tied logan had the ball and i was trying to take it from him he shoot and missed i got the ball from david and shot alex and logan yelled out you idiot and he got kinda mad alex had the ball and i tried taking it from him but he passed it to logan and logan passed it to david he shot but missed and logan got the ball again i was trying to take it from logan but i couldnt he passed it to david and david wasn't paying attencion and he didnt catch the ball and i got it i shot and made it i and that meant i won logan threw himself on the floor and said unbelievable we just lost to a girl how is that even possible. i laughed at them and said i won you lost dont forget we had a deal logan stood up and said we know and we will do it i promise i said you better cause i won fair and square logan said i have to admit abby your not bad for a brat and i said yea your not bad either except your not better then me. he chuckled and said i want a rematch but just us two so that i can prove im better my game was just a little off today. i sarcastically said yea sure it was.