Pocky game prt2

Shu and Subaru was moving closer and closer and Subaru was about to move away when shu crashed his lips against his and Subaru moved away quickly and he noticed the pocky was gone....
Subaru froze and Shu smirked and pulled it out his sleeve...."You wasnt paying attention brother~"
Subaru growled....
Shu moved his hair away from his face,"you want to kiss me again i wont bite like i do in your dreams~"
Subaru blushed darker than before and looked away,Shu licked his ear lobe,then slowly went down to his neck....
Subaru flinched feeling his hot wet muscle on his neck..."S-stop ..."
Shu smirked,"Make me~"
Subaru couldnt think and Shu had an advantage and pushed him on the couch....
He hovered over Subaru and they started kissing slow then they things stated to get heated more...shu biting all over Subaru neck leaving hickies all over his body.....

_

Subaru kept thrusting hard inside the him making him moan out."S-subaru~  Y-your going to hard!~"
Subaru ignored him and gripped his hips tightly going harsher than before.....
"Ah!~ Subaru ! Pl-"

Subaru shutted shu up by kissing him to shut him up and he soon got used to the pressure.Shu moaned out as Subaru found his spot and Subaru stopped,"Apologize!!!"
Shu sighed,"Right now.."
Subaru glared at him....

"Im sorry.....for eating your pockys.."
Subaru smirked, then started thrusting in him harder than before abusing his spot,"And dont! Do it again!!"He bit into Shu neck hard and they both released at the same time....
They both catched their breathe....

Shu took out another box....."want to share?"
Subaru smacked it out his hand....
"No more!!!!" Subaru got up and left Shu there....
Shu chuckled and picked it up..."Well more for me.."