Subaru x Laito (the sex game) School girl

They played twister and Subaru got tangled with Shu and he growled and fell....."Poor Subaru you lost with Me~" Laito smiled and hugged him...

"Get off me!!" Subaru pushed him off of him...Subaru sat up arms folded and Laito pouted...."why you being so mean to me..."
Reiji pulled up his glasses...."ok children....Subaru lost with shu but since shu already went its Subaru turn~"
Kanato clapped happily then stop...."why ca-"
Reiji smirked...."There's a height limit..."
Kanato and Reiji started going at it and Yui sighed and covered her face...."Im going to bed..." she got up and walked upstairs....Ayato and shu high five each other and Ayato sneaked off to Yui room...............

Laito separated them..."kanato we have our fun later and you too Reiji~......but there's no need to fight~"
Subaru just glared at him in the school girl uniform and quickly looked away.....
Laito smirked and swayed his hips...."Subaru is something wrong?~"
Subaru heart skipped a beat and get growled...stood up..push Kanato into Reiji picked up Laito and carried him upstairs......
Kanato smiled.."im going to spy on Yui and Ayato~" he laughed and went off..Shu looked at Reiji and Reiji blushed.Shu looked down blushing and Reiji walked off..."You can help me with some experiments~ " Shu flipped him off......

Subaru had Laito pined against the wall marking his body...he stopped as there was a dark bruise on him...."Subaru?.....im ok just focus on me~" he made Subaru face him...."Im used to it..." Subaru blushed red as Laito laid against his forehead and laughed..."your so cute when you make them faces~"

Subaru growled and sunk his fangs deep into his neck...."Ah!!~" Reiji quickly wrapped his arms around his neck tight...."nnh....ha..." he started to unbutton Subaru pants and he slapped his hand away....

"You keep doing things on your own time you won't get anything~ "
Laito panted and hold his crotch and Subaru leaned to his ear and smirked...."I really want to watch you suffer~" Laito eyes widen and yelped as Subaru grabbed his crotch hard and he started leaking down his skirt....Subaru smirked.........

Subaru bend Laito over and shoved inside him roughly. ..."Subaru not to rough..."Laito groaned...
Subaru pulled up his skirt a little and held his hips tight..."Your such a slut!!~" he started thrusting messaging and spreading the insides of the horny brunette moaning....
"Y-your already deep~" he gasped and moaned.... Subaru groaned and balled his hair in a ponytail making the bow fall off..."You look so hot in that school girl outfit turning me on like that~ " He started thrusting fast into him....
"Ah!~...Subaru I did it only for you~" Subaru leaned and bit into his back...Laito arched his back as Subaru started thrusting faster and deeper and his fangs hitting sensitive nerves in his back making him loose it....

"Subaru!!!~ha~ you feel so good~...Ah im gonna cum!!"
Subaru picked him up still inside him and lift up his legs...
He kissed his neck..."hold on ok~"
Laito blushed red and wrapped his hands behind him around Subaru neck....
He moaned as Subaru started back rough and fast.
It wasn't long before both of them was at their end....
Laito cried out..."Subaru!!!~"
Subaru gripped his length and kissed up his neck..."shh~ " Laito panted hard and laid his head back ..Subaru started stroking him fast and trusted hard a few more times until they both came......
Subaru took,off the cum covered school girl outfit and handed him his shirt...."put this on...." Laito blushed and put it on...."That was fun~"
Subaru didn't smile but nodded..."Yeah I had fun I guess just don't tease me like that again..." He started walking to bed but noticed Laito wasn't following him...he turned around and Laito just stood there....."im not gonna bite you....come on..."
Laito smiled and followed him..."I thought you like to sleep alone..." Subaru ruffled his hair..."I mean I used to sleep with....just forget it..." he walked inside the room and Laito laid on his chest.....'Subaru isn't really mean...he has a soft spot'
He cuddled up to him and fell asleep.....
Subaru opened his eyes looking at the ceiling...he rubbed Laito back......Laito smiled....

(Sorry it took so long,I,had writers block and,it hit me,so hard so yeah I made it up and soon I be starting a new DL ship book soon so yeah...)