Shu x Yuma

Shu woke up on Yuma back with  one earphone in his ear and the other in Yuma ear....

Shu took it out...

"what time is it?"

Yuma sighed...."Its 12:00....you have to go...."
Shu laid beside him and Yuma hovered over him...
"Reiji and them wouldn't mind~"
They started making out roaming each others bodies and Yuma stuck his tongue down his throat and Shu moaned and bit his tongue.....
Yuma groaned and sunk his teeth into Shu neck...Shu held onto him..."Ahh!~ Y-yuma!!~" He gasped and He whispered in his ear..."you have to be quiet Ruki is here with me...."
Shu blushed and nodded....

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*¿*°*°*°*°
Yuma pinned his legs behind his head and shoved deep into him. ...
"Yuma!!Ah!~" he gripped the covers a panting mess already covered in his own fluids.....
Yuma smirked...." you gonna like this position better~" he started thrusting hard and rough making his lover feel him go deeper inside breaking his walls....
"So tight. ..." his hot breathe trickled Shu ear....
Shu moaned and his body trembled....."I-I-Ahh!!~" he threw his head back....
Yuma was thrusting deeper and  growled because he was being too loud and he started choking him....."Y-Ack!!!~

Shu faced scrunched up and and he felt a huge jolt of pleasure and he arched his back....Yuma groaned held his hips....Shu pulled him down and bit into his neck which made both of them orgasm. ..."YUMA!!!!~" he whimpered and shook his head...
Yuma cupped his face and started kissing him roughly.......Shu moaned and kissed him back
"Love u...."
Shu rubbed his cheek and looked away blushing.....
"Love u....too......"
Yuma smirked and started kissing Shu neck making him smile and moan....
"Again?~"

one-hell-of-a-girl