Shu x Ayato

Ayato was annoyed at how Shuu was ignoring the other brothers and decided to confront him .....
"Ayato don't do it he's already mad because I already tried talking to him...." Kanato said holding teddy in the maid costume he had to wear after he lost a bet to Laito.......

"I'm going anyway...lazy shit for a vampire!!!"
He stormed off finding him....

Ayato checked  everywhere....."I can't find that piece of shit...."

"You might wanna watch your language......."Shuu was standing behind him.......
Ayato turned around,"You need to start cleaning up around here and quit being lazy for a change for fucks sake!!!"
Shu just stood there..........

Ayato blushed and grabbed the broom and  was about to hit him with the broom.....

"Don't waste your time..."
Shu had his hands in his pocket......"I be in the garden...." he disappeared .....
They all looked dumb..."he didn't attack you Ayato?" Laito looked at him worried......"come on Kanato -kun~" Laito smirked at the purple head......Kanato growled and followed Laito upstairs........

(Later)
Ayato walked in the garden......

"Why didn't you hit me..."Shu didn't look back but knew Ayato was there........
Ayato just stood there and couldn't say anything.......

Shu sighed and started messing with the flower in his hand..."Ayato come here....."
Ayato walked up him slowly....."what..."
Shuu grabbed him and pinned him close to him....."you know I love you right...."
Ayato face heated up....."Shu stop f-"
Shuu leaned to his neck....."the only reason you didn't hit me was because you like me don't you?" Ayato closed his eyes,"s-sh Ngh!~"
He gripped the Orange boy hair as he felt his teeth sink into his neck......."Mm~"
Shuu hummed and Ayato felt himself get hard...."s-stop before the others see~!" he pulled out and grabbed his hand....they appeared in Shuu room.....
"Shu ....I-I.."
Shuu pinned him against the wall and started kissing him.Ayato moaned into the kiss.."Shmm~"
Shu then started grinding against each other creating friction....Ayato moaned out and groaned,"s-stop teasing~"
Shu chuckled,"This is your punishment for calling me names..." Shu started removing both of their clothes...."so ...how long Ayato....."
Ayato blushed and looked away....
Shu growled and scaled over his body....."face to the wall and butt out ..."
Ayato obeyed and placed both his hands on the wall....."don't be rough!"
Shu pulled his hair hard and whispered in his ear,"You gonna learn your lesson even if I have to break you~" He licked the shell of his ear and he shuddered.....

Shu shoved his rod inside of him..."SHUU!"  tears stung his eyes......Shu smacked his butt til it turned red..."Keep whining and I go harder on you...."
Ayato whimpered and nodded....Shu thrusted into him and held his hips..."S-Shu! W-wai-Ah!~" he pulled his hair as he bit his  neck again.......

There bodies rock back in forth both boys moaning Ayato how Shuu was pressing his buttons and Shuu from how tight was Ayato ......
Shu started going faster..."Say my name~"
Ayato moaned out,"Shu!~ please right there!!~" he felt himself tightened around him and Shuu pulled out and turned Ayato around his back to the wall....
He shoved back into the needy Ayato and thrusted hard holding one hand on his hip as the other was place on the wall....
"Mm!~ Ayato I'm close!!" he growled .
Ayato moaned out and held onto his shoulders...."M-me Aah~ too!~"
Shu and Ayato kissed each other exploring each other mouths as Shuu hit his spot one last time which made the red head see stars...."SHUU!"
He came on both there chest and Shuu came when he said his name.....they both rode out their high......
"Your so cute with your tongue out like that..."
Ayato blushed red.....
"S-shut up!!!"

Yea it sucked....well this was requested.....I think I kinda jumped.....well I'm done
659-662 words
candy_and_mabel