Kanato x reader x Subaru (the journal)

Requested also might be long....(it's hard writing 3 party ok!!! This is my first one so bare with me!--)

You went to your favorite private spot and your diary was gone.....'oh shit!!'

You ran around lookin for it...."(Y/N)...."
You turned around to see Kanato with teddy...."what are you looking for?"
He blushed as he saw your panties as you bend over looking on the floor....."I-I can't find my journal....."
Kanato smirked and pulled it out your journal...."oh...." he put it back in.....
Subaru walks up to you and blushes as he also sees....."what is she doing?"
Kanato sighed,"looking for this.."he took it out and showed it to him....." Subaru growled......' She always tease me when she bends over......walks through the house in daisy dukes.....wearing on that short dress that doesn't even stop at her knees!!!!.....'

"Lets play with (Y/N).." Subaru whispered in Kanato ear....Kanato smirked and walked up to you......"(Y/N)....." You turned around.."yea...."
Kanato grabbed your hair and bit into your neck and pain shot through your body making you pass out...."k-Kanato~"

(Time skip now 197 words)

You woke up to Kanato bed with a gag in your mouth,hands tied behind your back and you naked also bruised .."mmmh~"
You looked around...You sat up and started to scoot off the bed as the door opened..."Naughty (Y/N)..."
Kanato smiled and walked in behind him was Subaru.....
Your eyes widen as Kanato placed your diary 'journal' on his table..."Hey (Y/N)...we gonna have some fun with you....." Kanato walked toward you and placed you on all fours....
"Mmmnn!~ Mm mn!~" you shook your head.....
"So pretty~..." Kanato giggled and slightly rubbed his fingers around your kitty.....
You blushed....."oh somebody is wet?~" he opened it up......"I wonder what you taste like?~" he started licking your clit making you shudder..."m-mnn~" your hands bolt into fist as Kanato worked his magic...Subaru walked in front of you and took off his clothes ....he took out his length ....he pulled your gag down..."I want you to suck me ok~"
You nodded and shoved him inside you warm mouth..he groaned and watch you suck him off...
Kanato pulled your legs apart and shoved his fingers inside you..."Mmm!~" you whimpered and tried to focus on Subaru ....you swirled your tongue over his slit causing him to moan....."Mmm~ good girl~"
You blushed until you felt a sharp pain from the other half,"mgh!"
Kanato rubbed your hair..."Shhh I'm not gonna go easy so ease up~" he then started thrusting into your insides causing you to moan as he moved in and out of your wet core and Subaru thrusting into your mouth..."Mm~ hmm!~" you moaned and you took him deeper in your mouth and gagged a little..."Yes (Y/N)!!" he pulled your hair to the base and tears stung your eyes and Kanato kept thrusting faster into your insides...you kept moaning as Shu messaged your mouth and Kanato thrusted faster and harder that made your body rock....
All of y'all  was close at y'all climax and Kanato pinned your hips,"So tight and warm (Y/N)!!"
Kanto moaned out and did a few powerful thrust that had you screaming into Subaru length which made you hum into his length which made his twitch!!"
Pleasure consumed your whole body and all y'all came when they both said your name At the same time,"(Y/N)!!!!"
You moaned out as you feel both of them fill you....
Subaru pulled out and held your head up making you swallow it....some of it falls down your sides.....
Kanato pulls out slowly watching it pour out a little....

Kanato started kissing you and Subaru kissed your neck......"such a good girl~" Kanato rubbed your back making you blush...

Y'all laid down with each other and they held you close....

(Ok 701 words now even more wow it's not even that long wow and I panicked and give me a vote up if I did good I would like to create more for y'all 😊
So comment
-Kanato )
MoonWolfLuna2929