Ruki x Ayato: Play Toy

(Warning Smut)

Ayato got done sucking off Ruki with his hands and feet tied up......

Ruki growled and he pulled his hair..."you could do so much better but now is punishment~..." he licked the red heads ear making him shudder.......
Ruki rubbed everybite mark he marked on the young samaki.....Ayato was weak......

Ruki sighed and pushed him over making him face hits he floor....
Ruki hovered over him and shoved in without warning making Ayato cry out in pain but was muffled......
Ruki pulled his hair and started to thrust into him....
"What's wrong Ayato don't you like pain? ~" He smirked......

Ayato growled and Ruki bit into his neck hard....Ayato shook his head......Ruki licked the blood....and bit into his ear and Ayato moaned out of,nowhere...

'Found it~'

Ruki smirked,and bit ,into his,ear and thrust hard into soon moaning mess,under him.....
Ruki gripped his hips and thrust a few more times before completing inside,of the red head......
Ayato,was struggling to,breathe and see.....
Ruki started to jack,him off And before he came he put him on,a ring so he couldn't release.....Ayato passed out and Ruki,sighed....."It was,fun while,it lasted~" Ruki smirked and tilted,his head........
"We play again tommorow~"