Shu x Laito: The sex game(Nurse)

It was the second night and Shu was with laito for that night.......

1200 am

Laito laid on Shu lap...he opened his eyes and Shu eyes were close he was listening to his music.......
Laito pulled on his nurse crop top and sighed....."Shu u said u was gonna play with me~" Shu opened his left eye and looked down at him....."give me a few minutes I need to save up my energy......" Laito sat up and started kissing his neck..."Please Shu~" he grabbed his hand and moved it up his nurse skirt rubbing his member.....he whispered in his ear..."you not gonna keep me waiting are you?~"
Shu looked at Laito.....

_

"S-Shu!!!~" Laito moaned as Shu pulled his hair while he was stroking him....Shu licked up his ear and whispered..."You such a slut..." Shu pulled his skirt all the way back down and he pinned him over his lap..... He started spanking him....."You gonna take daddy? "
"Ugh! ~ please!!"
Smack
"Y-yes!!"
Smack
"Please daddy!!~ I want your beep!"

Shu blushed red.....and sat him up and he positioned himself...."Shh~ " He shoved inside Laito....
Laito cried out and shook his head...."Y-your ripping me apart! ~" Shu growled and bit into his neck.....Laito laid limp and Shu stood up and pulled away and placed laito hands on the table with his butt in the air...Shu placed his leg on the table and went deeper making Laito tremble....."Ahh~ .....So deep!~" Laito smiled and Shu started thrusting ....."Im gonna make sure everybody know what a slut you are~" He stuck his fingers down his throat making laito gag and moan....Shu started going fast and deeper and hit laito spot making his eyes roll....Laito dropped his head and Shu pulled his hair and start going  faster.....
"Shu!!!~ Ahh!!~ ha!!!~"
Laito was out of breathe...Shu kissed down his back and Laito moaned...he yelped as Shu pinned him to the wall with one leg over his shoulder....
They tongue kissed and Laito bit his tongue....
Shu groaned and shoved back,inside Laito and they looked into each other eyes...Laito eyes fluttered...."You feel,so good~ " he purred and Shu started thrusting slow rubbing against his spot making him whimper...."Ahh~ Shu~" Laito felt himself about to cum...

Shu started jacking him off and Laito moaned and bit his lip as he came and Shu licked the substance off his hand and kissed Laito all in the mouth making him taste himself and pulled out and put laito on his knees...

Shu stroked himself off while stroking laito hair....Laito opened his mouth and licked his length and his slit and thaws when Shu shoved it in his mouth and came deep down his throat making him gag....Laito swallowed it and smiled....."I had fun Shu maybe we can do this again~"
Shu pushed his head back and got dressed. ...."come on lets go before somebody sees us...."

Laito blushed red. Leaning against the wall....
"I can't move~ " Shu growled and threw him over his shoulder and walked upstairs..........

"My ass is really sore...."
"Well you can't plague tommorow night~"

"Shu!~"
"I,make it up to you~" Shu smirked.......

4 minutes later:

"Mmm~....Shu right there!!!~aha!!~"💖💖