Reiji x Subaru

Request

Reiji woke up next to Subaru again for the 3rd time.....
Reiji walked out leaving the peaceful vampire to sleep and he walked downstairs...."Reiji we going to school want to come..."
Reiji sighed..."I'm kinda tired me and Subaru are gonna stay back.."
Kanato smirked because he was the only one who knew about him and Subaru.....
Kanato nodded and hopped in the limo with the others.....(Reiji decided to make him sweets if he kept his mouth shut)

Reiji sighed,"thank god!" he softly smiled and opened his door to see Subaru still asleep having the covers over him....
Reiji decided since it was Subaru birthday he planned something romantic for him.......

Subaru woke up slowly opening his eyes...."Reiji?" he got up and saw roses leading to the bathroom with a note'clean up'
Subaru got cleaned up and walked out seeing more roses leading outside to the balcony...
Subaru laughed..."you know you could've just played a movie for me..."
Reiji pulled him close to him and gave him a rose.."had I ever told you how much I love you?"
Subaru blushed..." whatever Reiji but you know kanato caught us that time ya know...and He gonna eat all the sweets so when we gonna tell them....."
Reiji sighed....

"I tell them..." Subaru leaned on the wall folding his arms...
Reiji chuckled,"you know Shuu and you might fight if I tell them..."
Subaru groaned.."Reiji all you ever talk about is Shuu why don't you fuck him for a change!!!"
Reiji was shocked.... Subaru kept talking,"You always talk about him how he act,How he looks but you never give me any compliments!!!"
Reiji sighed,"Shut up !!"
Subaru glared at him..."repeat that...."
Reiji pull his glasses up,"You sound like you jealous?" he tilted his head......
Subaru blushes,"I-I'm not just that...I don't have to give you my body!!"
Reiji cupped his face,"Its just not your body Subaru I love all your flaws,I think it's cute..." he smiled....Subaru was blushed red and tried to look down but Reiji didn't let him and crashed his lips to his they soon started making out,Reiji picked up his legs and wrapped it around his waist...
"Mmnn~ R-Mm!" Subaru gripped his hair as he roughly shoved his tongue inside His mouth.It made Subaru legs weak and Reiji get harder ....Reiji pulled out leaving a trail of Silvia ...Subaru blushing red,catching his breathe and Reiji smirked......"I'm not gonna go easy on you~" He pulled his shirt down revealing his shoulder and bit it hard close to his neck which was his spot and Subaru moaned out.....
____

Subaru Hands were tied to the bed stand with a gag ball in his mouth and Reiji gazed over his body......."If you be good I will give you cake~"
Subaru nodded and Reiji kissed his cheek down to his jaw line..."Mmm!~" Subaru squirmed....."Eager for it huh?...."

(Skipped because couldn't think of anything hahaha I'm fuxked...😶uuppp continue)

Reiji bit his neck again going at vampire speed and Subaru pulled on the chains arching his back moaning through the gag and drooling ...."You like that?~"
Reiji rubbed his precum off his length....He growled...."uh uh....Be good..."Subaru whimpered and nod.....

Reiji then continued to thrust inside of him faster and picked up his legs ramming his insides both males sounds was music to each others ears...."Subaru!!!" Reiji came deep inside if him and Subaru came on his chest....
Both sweaty  boys panted and Reiji took the gag out....."d-don't do that again... "
Subaru blushed red and nodded....."May I have my cake now......"
Reiji raised a brow...."what you say?"

"please daddy....." he looked away.......
Reiji smirked...

643 words