Shu x Yuma x reader: Sleeping Beauty

You finally went to bed....you was exhausted and laid down and you fell,into a deep sleep......

You heard a groan....
"Shu-kun?!" You blushed as he was beside you naked under the covers  with his eyes closed....you blushed red and looked the other way and saw your worse/hot nightmare Yuma(😂/Tbh Yuma fine but he scare me personally)

You laid back down..."is this a dream?"
"You think so?" you felt Shu kissing your arm....
"I,Dont think t-thats nessary..." you blushed....
"Shut up you ,Sow!"
You gasped and saw Yuma resting on his hand...he raised a brow...You,notice,he was also,naked....and you too ' yikes '

"Dont look so confused u told us to come,in here...."
You blushed red and felt Shu kissing down....
"N-no,I didn't!!!"
Yuma growled then smiled..."Are you talking back?~"
Your eyes widen then Shu choked you from behind......Shu whispered in your ear...."what gotten into you (Y/N)?"

You whimpered and shook your head...Yuma opened your mouth and stuck his tongue out and spit into your mouth..then,stuck his,fingers down your throat.."You gonna suck me off while u take it in the back~" Shu chuckled and gripped your,thigh..."this gonna be fun~"

You whimpered as Shu bend  you over and rubbed up and down on your kitty...." shh~he shoved two,fingers in.."s-Shu!~" you made fist and Yuma stroked your hair...."open up..." he said in a calm voice...you hesitantly opened your mouth and he shoved it in....Shu kissed your back and started pumping. ."your so tight~"

You started sucking Yuma...Yuma groan..and started moving your head by gripping your hair...."you look so sexy in this position (Y/N)~" You blushed and moaned as Shu was invading your insides with his hand and he pulled out and shoved his hard rod inside of you and pulled your hair.....

You,moaned as your insides were getting dominated by both of them.....

"God you feel so good!!" Shu said as he went deeper in you...

Yuma groaned and threw his head back,"you better swallow!!"

You gagged violently and moaned loudly as both  filled you up.....
Yuma laid you down and Yuma and Shu sunk there teeth in your back and your neck....
"Nn!~"
Your vision got blurry. ......everything went black....

You woke up sweating like a mad woman. ..."it was a dream?~...." You blushed red and lifted up the covers and saw bite marks on your thighs. .....

"Oh sh- "

The end

ToastyyMarshyy