Ayato x Laito :The Sex Game(the maid)

All the brothers were playing Sorry and who ever loss had to wear a maid outfit Kanato made and the brothers pick who he spends the night with. ....Subaru wasnt going so left....they tried to kick Reiji out but failed....

After 4 hours Laito loss and he flaunted the out fit....Shu raised a brow and pulled his earphones out..."what?"
They all glared at him...."Wait he couldn't hear us the whole time how he didn't loose? !"
Shu looked down at the board..."Reiji taught me so I know what im doing...."

Reiji sighed..."Ok,Laito you with Ayato...."

Ayato groaned in annoyance..."Don't touch me!!!"
Laito pouted...then smirk and held Ayato from behind..."You know you want me Ayato~"
Ayato cringed....
"N-no I don't!!" he blushed. ...

Laito smirked...."so why you on hard hm?~"

Ayato eyes widen and walked into his room and slammed,the door in Laito face.......

Laito sighed...."Ayato~ " he pouted.....

"Please....I be good~" he purred and Ayato blushed and sighed....he opened the door and Laito smirked.

"You sleeping on the end..?"
"But I be cold!~Ayato! ~"

Ayato growled and laid down....Laito followed and Ayato closed his eyes.....

"Ayato~~"
Ayato blushed red..."shut up!~"

"I-I wanna help your problem~"
Laito smirked....Ayato slowly opened his eyes......"Ok perv ~"

They both sat up...."Don't be so loud Ayato~" Laito winked and Ayato growled and pined him and bit into his neck...
"A-Ayato!!~" Laito moaned out and Ayato blushed red...."s-stop that!!"
Laito pouted...."why did u stop?~"
Ayato smirked..."cause your needy and im not fucking a whore~ "
Laito blushed red..."I bet I can give you a betterhead job than little bitch- chan~ "

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Nnh! ~" Ayato groaned in pleasure as Laito worked his magic. .....
He push him away before he came and bend him over ....
Laito swayed his hips..."you not gonna take off the costume? ~" he smirked. .....
Ayato positioned himself and growled....."no because a-" he shoved in roughly making Laito yelp in pain,"-after we done! " he thrust hard ......"we gonna leave the costume at Reiji door!!~" Ayato groaned and held Laito hips.....
Laito panted...."Can you do that again? "
_

"Ah!~ Ayato!~ nn~ g-go deeper!!~" Laito moaned as Ayato thrust harder and bit into his back....

Soon Laito costume was hanging off his body and Ayato was marking any part he could claiming ...Laito was a moaning mess and They was both at their end and Ayato pulled his hair.. And started bruising his insides making him go crazy and weak under him ..."Your such a slut! ~"
Laito moaned weakly ...."Ayato please fill me,up!!~"

Ayato blushed red and he pined him down and thrust a few more hard times and filled up Laito....

"N-never do that again!!!~" Ayato whispered. ......
Laito smiled happily trying to catch his breathe....
"You made the cutest face~" Laito poked his cheek and Ayato sat up......"Im never playing sorry again......."

The next night......

They was playing Uno and whoever loss had to wear a Nurse outfit (*face palm*) Laito loss......
He smirked..??"So whose my next victim?~"