Reiji x Shuu(Drunk and Sober)

THIS IS GONNA BE FEAST TREAT  WEEK ALL WEEK LONG!!!!!(even tho this isn't thanksgiving yet... Ok Reiji x Shuu)
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Reiji woke up and groaned....

"Fuck..."

he groaned and fixed his hair....

"Mn~..."
His eyes widen and he broke his neck looking beside him to see Shuu under the covers naked....he blushed red as he saw bite  marks on his back and shoulder.....he laid back down and put back on his glasses....

"What the hell happened..." he groaned....

"We got drunk and had sex...."
He jumped and looked at Shuu in a plank position listening to music.......
"That's a good thing I don't remember it....." Reiji sly smirked......

Shuu rolled his eyes...."Don't be so full of yourself...you wasn't good at all...."

Reiji shot up and growled....."You little prick what gives u the right!!!"

Shuu sighed..."You put it in me four eyes...."

Reiji  eye twitched and he pulled his hair and they started fighting and Yui banged on the door....."U-um Is everything ok in there!!!!"

They both screamed...."GO AWAY!!"

Yui eyes widen and she walked back into the living room and laid down on a sleeping Ayato.....

Reiji pinned him to the wall and sighed......"!!!" .... Shu was bleeding under his eyes with a cut and Reiji stuck out his tongue and licked it.... Shu hissed and squirmed a little .....
"A-ah R-Reiji-"
He bit his lip hard and panted...

Reiji smirked..."Why such a lewd face?"

Shu growled..."S-shut up!!!"he blushed red and looked down...

Reiji tilted his head up and sink into his neck..."ngh-h-ha!"
Shuu moaned in pain...

"Mmm...."Reiji pulled away,"You taste a little bitter but I'm guessing it's the beer~" He smirked and continued sucking his neck

...........
"R-Reiji!~H-harder!~AH!~💕"
Reiji had Shuu chest  up against the wall one hand on the wall while he pulled it behind his back Thrusting hard in him....
"S-say it again!~" Reiji growled into his ear as he was hitting it from behind......

Shu moaned drooling a complete mess stood on his tippie toes..."Ugh! R-Reiji!!" He cried out....

Reiji growled and went harder and deeper...Shuu gasped and wrapped his arm around Reiji neck....Reiji wrapped his legs around him and Reiji grabbed his hips and thruster fast...."Fuck...Say it!!" He roared.....

Shuu whimpered...."R-Reiji!!!I-I'm g-gonna c-AHHH!!~💖"

Shuu panted sweaty mess head hung low trying to catch his  breathe.....Reiji bit into his neck....  "Nnh!~"

Shuu grunt and moaned softly....Reiji kissed his neck and his shoulder...... Reiji entwined hands with Shuu and Shuu blushed red and slowly gripped his hands tight.....

Reiji smirked..."Next time let's see can you go for 13 rounds instead of 3~"

Shuu blushed and let go of his hand...... Reiji laid them back down head on Shuu chest....Shuu put his music in......

Reiji sighed....."Hey you gonna clean up the w-" he looked up and smiled as Shuu was asleep listening to music.......
Reiji smiled and leaned in and gave him a gentle soft kiss....he rubbed his cheek......