Ruki x Reiji Meeting paths part1

(Kinky stuff ahead/ warning)
Don't forget to gives a like😊

Ruki meet u with Reiji in the woods......

"Long time no see..." he smirked.....
Reiji sighed..."what did you want I don't want the others to find out im still talking to you..." he pulled up his glasses......
Ruki glared....."Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" he smirked.

Reiji growled and pinned him to the tree....
"Oh im sorry Reiji did I hurt your feelings...." he was being sarcastic and Reiji knew it....he couldn't hit his boyfriend. ..yep they been secretly dating. ..it was a rough 5 months but they got through it.....
Reiji let go and Ruki smirked....."You didn't even kiss me what kind of boyfriend don't kiss his lover~" he licked his lips...
Reiji blushed and glared at him..."I,don't kiss I bite~ "

Ruki laughed. .."And. U suck~"

Reiji growled and punched him in the face.....both shocked blood ran down his nose.....
Reiji eyes widen and Ruki sat on his knees..

Reiji knelled down and tried to touch his cheek and Ruki turned his head.......
"Stop it....."
Reiji cupped his face and licked the blood....
Ruki eyes widen blushing red and he moaned as Reiji went down to his neck and sunk his fangs in..."R-Reiji!~" He scrunched his face up in pain...
Reiji held his waist..sinking deeper....
Reiji pulled down his pants and started sucking him off......

"Ah~....Mmm~....nnh~ ...." he gripped his hair....Reiji started stroking Ruki while sinking his fangs into his collarbone (which was his spot)...not that long he came and Reiji slapped him.......

Reiji smirked and started undressing himself....
"You know you suppose to when I say so......"
Ruki glared at him.....
Reiji growled and started choking him.....he groaned gasping for air....

Reiji choked him harder and licked his ear..."your punishment is going to be learning how to obey authority you bitch~ "
(They a bipolar couple 😂)
(Should I,make part 2?)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_