Dress Up (TomEdd)

Edd hated this. He hated Tom. He hated how he has that stupid smile on his stupid face as he studies him up and down. He crosses his arms, his face completely red, beads of sweat rolling down his face.

"Turn around, I wanna see how it looks." Tom cooed.

Hesitantly, Edd swirled around, the frilly dress swayed and puffed, he kept his eyes glued to the floor in effort to avoid his gaze. Tom grinned, he stood up from his chair and walked across the room to Edd, he forcefully grabs his chin, the two locked gazes with each other before Edd broke away from his grip.

"C-Can I take it off now? It looks stupid on me."

Tom stepped back and scanned him, he marveled at how the maid dress perfectly matches Edd's form perfectly, he wanted to thank that commie for showing him those weird weaboo comics,he shook his head, Edd sighed in frustration.

"This is weird, you're weird, you know that right?" Edd pouted at Tom.

"Says the guy who agreed on doing this." He chuckled.

He grabbed the other's arm and pulled him towards the bed, he sat down, he spread his legs apart slightly, patting on his knees, motioning to Edd, he shuffled forward and straddled his lap, Tom reached out to his neck, his fingers grazed along the skin.

"S-Stop it." Edd breathed out.

He tried to push his arm away, but Tom's other hand took a hold of his wrists, he shook his head, his hand trailing lower and lower down his torso, from his chest down to his waist, Edd's breath hitched as Tom gripped his waist tight. His other hand let go of his wrists, he held on to Tom's shoulders, for both mental and physical support, Tom was touching him, he hasn't even made it that low and he already has the urge to take him on then and there. Their eyes locked gazes, Tom leaned forward to Edd, their faces just inches away from each other, he could feel his breath on his lips.

"Shit, Edd." He bit his lip.

Edd planted a heated kiss on his lips, Tom smirked at the other squirming and wriggling on top of him, his left hand held on his waist while the other trailed down to his thighs, slowly lifting the frills of the dress, he rubbed his bare outer thigh, Edd moaned in reply, Tom continued the sane gesture over and over all the way to his inner thigh.

In a few seconds, Edd's legs were hooked around Tom's waist as he was carried to the bed, he laid on his back, Tom swung his legs over his shoulders, Edd pulled down the skirt of the dress, Tom smirked, he leaned down to place butterfly kisses on his neck, he threw his head back and moaned.

"F-Fuck...Tom..."

Tom's hand made it past his inner thigh, his fingers were now barely touching Edd's covered length, Edd squirmed in panic, Tom bit down his neck to keep the boy's mind off of his hand. He raised up the frilly skirt of the dress, revealing his panty clad member, Edd gasped and tried to cover his exposed body, but Tom seized his hands and pinned them above his head.

"Shh... Calm down, I'll be gentle I promise."

His breath hitched, playing with the fabric of the lace lingerie, pulling it down slightly, Edd involuntarily kicked his leg, hitting Tom's face.

"Ow!" Tom held his cheek.

"Shit! Sorry Tom." He apologized.

Tom smiled, the same smug smile Edd hated, he leaned down, Edd could feel his hot breaths on his rock hard member, he bucked his hips, pleading and moaning gibberish Tom couldn't understand, his hand started to rub his length, Edd covered his mouth to stifle a moan, he looked at Tom, eyes half-lidded and clouded with lust and confusion.

"Please." He begged.

"Wow, Tord wasn't kidding when he said you looked hot when you were horny."

Suddenly, Tom's world turned upside down, he was now on his back and Edd was sitting on top of him, he put his hands on his chest, he rocked his body slightly, feeling Tom's hardening length on him only made him go faster. He stopped to catch his breath, he glanced at Tom, face completely flushed, he leaned forward to catch his lips, he pulled away, lifting the dress, once again exposing him.

"Just shut up and fuck me already." Edd whispered.

Tom bit his lip.

This is going to be a long night.
-----
A/N

I'm bad at this lmao
Edd ain't not innocent boi yo haha
Well at least in this, because you know, I'm a mcfucking maniac. (LOL)

Feel free to request any ships or kinks, we're all filthy sinners here, or maybe I'm the only one who knows *wink*

Either way, this is short, I mean, that's what a oneshot is right? Short? Or...? Whatever.

Hope you enjoyed ya filthy little sinners. ♥

//Luminous_Anarath