Pancakes (TordEdd)

For trashoftheearth

im late

fuck

enjoy

also, i just realized but most of my fluffs are set in the morning like how- lol creativity
--------
The warm sunlight beaming through the windows shone on Edd's face, he slowly opens his eyes and sits up, he yawns and stretches his arms. He uses both his arms to prop himself up and stand, but they felt like jelly and he ended up laying on his back again.

Edd sighed, arms spread across the bed and staring at the ceiling, he blew a strand of his hair away from his face. A faint knock came from the door and a pouting Tord peeked inside.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." He smiles, walking inside with a tray in his hands.

"Morning." Edd yawned, sitting up again.

"Had a rough night?" He asked, ruffling his hair.

"Yeah," Edd stretched, "If Matt and Tom spends another night together and be THAT noisy, I'm kicking them outta here."

Tord chuckles, setting his tray on the nightstand.

"They sure were 'noisy' last night." Tord winked at Edd.

"Tord!" Edd blushed.

"I'm just kidding," he grinned, "Here."

Tord takes a mug of coffee from his tray and hands it over to Edd, gladly taking a sip. Tord sat beside Edd, wrapping his arms around him and burying his nose in his hair.

"You always smell so nice." He purred.

"Tord the coffee will spill!" Edd warned.

"What shampoo do you use?" he kissed Edd's forehead making him giggle.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He grinned, looking over his nightstand at the tray Tord had set on it.

"What's that?" He asked pointing.

"Breakfast, you didn't wake up early so I figured I'd go ahead and save you a plate, Matt would've eaten all of it if I hadn't."

"Ooh! Gimme!" Edd's eyes brightened in excitement, giving Tord "grabby hands", making the Norwegian laugh.

Tord takes a plate from the tray, a stack of freshly cooked pancakes, drizzled with maple syrup, Edd practically drooled at the sight. He gladly took his food and immediately took it in his mouth, leaning against the headboard of his bed frame.

"You're not getting out of this bed anytime soon, aren't you?" Tord tilted his head to the side.

"Nope." Edd shook his head, his words muffled as he busily ate each pancake. He noticed that Tord was staring, a playful smile on his face, his cheeks turned slightly red.

"What?" He laughed.

"You're cute when you eat like that." Tord smirked, brushing his thumb over Edd's face.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No." Tord shook his head.

"Want some?" Edd offered his plate of pancakes.

"Sure." Tord smiled, "Oh, but I'm afraid my arms don't work, can you help me out?" He pouted giving Edd dough eyes.

"Tord your arms are fine!" Edd laughed poking his arms.

"No, I can't move them, see?" Tord pretended to be unable to move his arms, "Pretty please?".

Edd rolled his eyes, cutting off a piece of his pancake, Tord opened his mouth slightly then closing it when Edd fed him a fork of his food, some of the maple syrup getting on his face.

"Tastes great right?" Edd grinned.

"It tastes better when you feed it to me." Tord smirked, "Now my turn." he said taking his fork and cutting a piece and feeding Edd in return.

Edd closed his eyes in delight and happily chewed on his food and swallows. He smiles back at Tord, the Norwegian tilts his head, noticing a patch of syrup and crumbs on the smaller boy's face.

"You have something on your face, let me get it for you." He reaches over and wipes the crumbs and syrup away from Edd's cheek.

"Thanks..." Edd flushed, staring at Tord's steel gray eyes, he shook his head and snapped himself out of his thoughts.

"Oh, um... You have some syrup on your face too." Edd said pointing at Tord.

"Hm?" Tord reached back to try to wipe the dirt off his face.

"No- a little to the left, almost- no it's..." Edd stuttered, trying to lead Tord to where the syrup was. "H-Here, let me do it."

Edd leans forward and wipes away the dirt from the Norwegian's face, he noticed there was still some on his face, just above his lips, he leans closer, brushing off the crumbs on Tord's lips-

"Uh, E-Edd?" Tord stammered.

The two were only a few inches apart, Edd could feel Tord's breaths on his lips, the two lock gazes with each other, Tord tangles his finger in Edd's hair, pushing them closer until their lips met. The smaller boy squealed, Tord pulls him closer, deepening their kiss, biting down on Edd's lip earning a low whimper from the other.

He pulls back to catch his breath, Edd's lips were all numb and swollen, Tord flusters at the sight.

"S-Sorry...I was just...Uh..." Tord scratcches the back of his head.

"I-it's okay..." Edd blushes, "Those pancakes tasted great, by the way." Edd smiled trying to change the topic.

"Y-Yeah."

"Who made them, anyway?" he asked.

"I did..." Tord said, making Edd blush even more.

"O-Oh...No wonder they tasted so good." Edd chuckled, Tord nervously laughed, trying to avoid Edd's gaze.

"You should make them more often." Edd said.

"Yeah...Maybe I should." Tord grinned.

---------
A/N

Meanwhile in Tom's room

(insert tommatt smut here)

boi they were noisy ;)

heHaHh

I have over three weeks of vacation left help me *wheeze*

//Luminous_Anarath