Drunk And Jealous (TomMatt)

Tom gets wasted after he became jealous of Tord and big ol mama bear Matt is to the rescue.

more tommatt fluff because why not?

------

Tom's gaze was completely focused on Tord, not taking his 'eyes' of him even for a second. Tord was sitting with Matt on the couch, laughing and rather having fun together.

Tom shuddered and was angry at the thought of them actually having 'fun', he told the commie to stay away from Matt but of course he wouldn't bother to listen.

Soon after, Matt stood up from the couch into the kitchen and opens the fridge for a drink. Tom took a swig from the flask in his hand, his legs dangling over the kitchen counter as he looked at Matt busily rummaging in the fridge.

"Hey Matt." he called.

"Hm?" the ginger answered, his mouth biting on a sandwich and a juice box in his hand.

"What were you and Tord doing back there?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" Matt tilted his head.

"It's just..." he furrowed his eyebrows. "You two seem to be having the time of your lives back there."

He laughed, "Come on, he's our friend right? Of course I hang out and have fun with him."

"Right, friends." he frowned. Tom jumps off the counter and sets down his flask before turning around and heading for the door.

"Tom?" Matt called out but he ignored him.

"I'll be out for a while." Tom opened the door, disappearing outside without a word.

"It's been hours since he left." Edd bit his fingernails worriedly, pacing back and forth the room.

"Calm down," Tord flicked through his phone. "Jehovah is probably out wasted in some bar again or something."

"Tord you're not really helping." Edd rolled his eyes.

"Maybe he is just out in some bar." Matt smiled, "You know how he is." he said.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door, Matt rushes up and opens it only to find a very wasted Tom in front of him.

Tom topples over to his side but Matt manages to catch him on time. He rubs soothing circles around his back.

"Where were you this time?" Matt grunted, "If you keep doing this were gonna-"

To his surprise Tom pushes him aside, "Go away." he hiccups.

The drunkard sways back and forth in the living room, trying his best to stay up and walk halfway to his room, Edd tries to help him but he just pushed him away.

"Tom come on." Edd said trying to help him balance himself.

"I d-don't need help." he slurred, "I'm fine!"

"You sure don't smell like it." Tord laughed.

"Whatever..." Tom hiccuped. "Fucking c-commie."