Beast (Monster!Tom x PowerEdd)

for Gay_Trash87

-----

A loud boom resonated across the city as the ground shook violently. Panicked citizens ran rampaging the streets, evacuating their homes. Edd and Matt stumbled across the living room as the ground continued to violently shake, a terrified Matt ran under a table to hide while Edd kept hitting the top of the TV, trying to faze away the static.

"What is happening?!" the ginger squealed. "This is scary!"

"I'm trying to find out, but this bloody thing won't cooperate!" he continued to hit the TV, alowly until the fuzzy static faded away and the news station was on.

"This is just in!" the reporter announced. "A large monster is currently rampaging the city, citizens are now advised to evacuate the area immediately till further notice!"

The camera showed footage of the monster, a large purple horned beast was smashing and breaking everything in its way. Policemen busily fired their guns at it, but to no avail, it took their cars in its hands like a toy and threw it around.

"A monster?! Great! Can't we have some peace around here?!" Matt yelled. "That thing is gonna destroy the whole place!"

"Wait, where is Tom?" he asked.

"I dunno...Haven't seen him all day." 

"It's too dangerous for him to be out at times like this."he said.

"What if the monster eats him or worse?" Matt frowned. "What if he's hurt?"

"Not on my watch." Edd said, running of to his room.

"W-Where are you going?" the ginger scurried out of the table to follow him.

He finds Edd hurriedly putting on his old PowerEdd costume. "I'm going after it." he said, putting on his gloves.

"Wait, are you sure you still have your powers?"

Edd raises his clenched hand, a bright green glow emanating from his fists.

"I still have some juice in me." he smirked.

He manages to hover his feet up from the ground, he spins around as he floats and quickly dashes out of the room and heads for the front door.

"Wait!"

He turns around and finds Matt following him.

"I'm coming with you!" he said.

"It's too dangerous, you need to stay."

"But...What if something happens to you?" he frowned.

Edd sighed, he let out a warm smile and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I'll be fine." he said. "I've done this before."

Matt smiled back and nodded. Edd flies off to the city, giving him a bird's eye view of the destruction. The city was in shambles, almost every building was either crushed to the ground or falling apart. From a distance, he could see helicopters circling around a certain area, he flies over to it and finds the cause of the problem.

"There you are." he whispered to himself as looked at the monster.

It flings its arms around, trying to swat away the helicopters around it. Edd realizes the danger and quickly hovers over to the monster, he raises his fist and lands a powerful punch on the beast, it stumbles and falls to the ground, creating dust clouds making him cough and blur out his vision.