Experience (MattEdd)

For FyujiThePhan

Here ya go :')
please tell me if you want me to rewrite anything!
--------
Edd stared at the ginger, busily flicking through his belongings. Edd shifted uncomfortably on the side of Matt's bed.

The ginger had somehow convinced him to do this, he had no idea why he agreed though, he just couldn't handle those puppydog eyes of his.

"A-Are we... Um... " Edd stuttered.

"Y-You know," Matt grabbed a bottle from inside his drawer, "We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"W-What? N-No! I'm just... It's just..." His face flushed.

"Listen, it's just that... I don't know... If we do this, y-you could get- I don't wanna.." He sighed, "I'm not good at this."

Matt cupped his cheek, he gave him a peck of his forehead to reassure him.

"It's gonna be fine, Edd. I don't always have to top," He shrugged, "Besides, I wanna see how eager you are."

Edd looked up, and he hesitantly nodded his head. Matt slammed his lips against his, the kiss was rough, but Edd felt so much passion that he couldn't care, his hands trail underneath Matt's overcoat, under his sweatshirt, trailing over his skin, he moans and he takes his chance and pushes his tongue inside Matt's mouth.

Matt hooks his arms around Edd's neck, Edd's on his hips, carrying him to the bed. His back hits the mattress, with Edd still on top of him he couldn't move, he pulls back from the kiss, Matt flips Edd over and they switch positions.

Edd stares awkwardly at Matt as he shrugs off his overcoat, removing his sweatshirt, revealing the tapestry of freckles trailing down his torso. Matt fumbles as he tries to unzip his pants, Edd stood up and helps him, pulling down his jeans until only his boxers was the only thing keeping him from being full-frontal naked.

Edd grabs the hem of his sweatshirt and pulls it above his head, removing his smeg head undershirt, his hands move down to remove his pants, Matt seizes him and holds his wrists.

"Keep them there." He coos.

Edd holds the pillows on his head, Matt started to rub on the growing bulge in his jeans, Edd lets out a low moan, his hands bucking towards Matt's hand, annoyed by his slow pace.

"S-Stop teasing." He groans.

Matt smirks, noticing the small wet area starting to form on Edd's pants, he finally unzips his pants, removing Edd's underwear to reveal his rock hard length, he hissed as the cold air hit it. Matt slowly lowered his head, licking the base, earning another moan from Edd.

"H-Hah~ Matt p-please." Edd bites his lip.

Matt slowly takes in Edd's cock, making it halfway down before going back up to teasingly lick the head. Matt bobs his head up and down in rhythm, Edd pulls and tugs on the ginger's hair, pushing his head lower forcefully taking in his entire length

"M-Matt! I-I'm gonna-!"

Edd yells before cumming inside Matt's mouth. He pulls back and wipes the sticky seed on his face, Edd holds Matt's hips, flipping him over so that he was lying on his stomach. Matt pants as he feels Edd dry hump him, he bites his lip.

"E-Edd just get to it already." He growls.

"I-I don't wanna hurt you." Edd flushes.

"Y-You won't... I promise." He points at the bottle on the nightstand.

Edd leans over and grabs the strange pink bottle, it took him a few seconds but once realization hit him, his face turned bright red.

"W-What?" Matt nervously chuckles.

"Strawberry scented lube? M-Matt?" Edd grins.

"I m-mean... I trust you but..." Matt stammers.

"Well..." He scratches the back of his head, "At least it won't sting as much.".

He popped open the bottle, coating his fingers, he slowly pulls down Matt's boxers, pressing his finger against Matt's perked entrance, Matt hisses to the cold touch of his fingers.

Edd pushes in the first finger, Matt moans, he started to pump it in and out, the ginger squeaks when a second digit enters him, and another, and another. Matt groans, feeling empty when Edd pulls out, but was rewarded when he saw Edd coating his own cock in lube.

Slowly, Edd pushes inside of Matt. Matt buries himself in the pillows, muffling his moans, Edd pushes in deeper, stopping to give Matt time to adjust, it took what it felt like forever before Matt nodded and Edd started to thrust into him.

His thrusts started to get faster and harder, Matt moans, begging and pleading Edd to go faster, Edd holds his hips, pulling so that Matt takes in his entire length. Matt couldn't take it, he threw his head back and screams Edd's name. He bucked faster, Matt's moans got louder and louder, up to the point where Edd wondered if Tom and Tord could hear from the other side of the room.

"F-Fuck! Aah~ E-Edd! P-Please!" Matt yells.

Edd reached down under Matt's stomach, pumping his own aching need, Matt's eyes rolls to the back of his head. Everything felt too overwhelming, he felt so full, everything was overstimulating him, Edd's touch, Edd's voice, everything.

Edd felt a strong buzzing feeling in his stomach, he knew he was close, his thrusts got sloppier, he looks down at Matt, face flushed, mouth wide open with his tongue lolled out. Edd bit his lip, thrusting all the way in before leaning over to bite down Matt's shoulder, Matt yells, both bodies cumming at the same time.

Edd's body limps down on top of Matt. Both panting, recovering from their high, Matt turns around to capture his lips, tongues connected with saliva when they pulled back.

"S-Shit...You're eager, Edd. I don't think you have no experience in this at all." Matt chuckles before falling asleep.

Edd rolls over Matt's side, pulling the ginger closer for a hug. His eyelids felt heavy, he kissed Matt's cheek one more time before falling asleep.

"I love you..." Edd muttered.

"I love you too..." Matt whispers.
------
A/N

:')

Did y'all enjoy that? Yeah I bet you did *winky*

also!!!
school is (technically) over since I've already finished my requirements so that means I have MORE time to write stuff!

if you have requests feel free to comment!

//Luminous_Anarath