I'll Protect You (Monster!Tom x PowerEdd)

I made this one for me.

I've been lazy lately and I need to flex out my creative muscles so yeah~

-----

A sharp ear-piercing screech emitted from the one eyed monster as Eduardo or now known as 'numero uno' blasted him away. The creature fled in sheer pain and terror into the woods, blood dripping from its leg and wincing.

Edd lifts his head up to find Eduardo floating in midair looking over the running monster. He takes this as his opportunity and flies off in a direction not that far from the monster's. A bright flash of green light blinded him and a power blast came up from his behind, he manages to dodge it, but not the second one. The boy gets hit and falls down to the trees and landing on the ground.

He winces in pain as he props himself up with his shoulders to stand. He looks around, Eduardo wasn't in sight, he sighed in relief. He held one of his arms, it stung like hell, he was thankful it wasn't broken.

Edd hears rustling from behind. He snaps his head in every direction to find the source of the sound, a strange figure dashes in front of him and straight up to the thick canopy of trees.

"Hey!" Edd shouts and flies off the same direction.

He follows the figure in the woods. He shifts left and right to avoid trees, he could see the silhouette of the strange creature from ahead. It kept on running, it seemed to be on all fours. Then it stops abruptly and falls down to the ground. Edd lands softly on the dirt and hides behind a tree, he inches closer to the creature and takes a closer look.

The creature or rather, monster, was of a dark purple or blue shade, with spikes on its body and one voided eye. His eyes widened, suddenly being reminded of his friend, Tom.

The monster licks one of its legs and it tries to stand, it squawks in pain and falls back down.

He slowly walks closer to it. The monster looks behind and meets gazes with Edd, he holds up his fists, glowing bright green in preparation to attack. The monster looks at him pleadingly, Edd felt hesitant, it was almost as if the monster didn't even want to fight him. He drops his arms, the monster purrs and works on its leg again.

He walks around it, he then saw its left leg. It was bleeding horribly because of Eduardo's blast from earlier. He looks back up at the creature, its eye filled with pain.

"T-Tom...?" he asked. The monster grumbles back in response, "Y-You are Tom." he smiled lightly.

He raises his hand up to pet Tom on the head, he purrs in reply. He suddenly flinched in pain, licking his wounded leg again in effort to ease the pain.

Edd places a hand on his leg studying it. He looks around in search for anything to help Tom's wounds. He remembers his cape, he unties it from his neck and ripped it slightly, he kneels in front of Tom. He raises his one leg with his arm, he puts the cape under it and sets it back down, he then proceeded to tie it over his wounded leg and tied it.

Tom raises his leg, he groans, feeling a bit better. Edd smiled, rubbing his hand on Tom's paw.

He purrs and rubs his head on Edd making the boy giggle. He pats his head. Tom curls around Edd, wrapping his tail around his small frame and cuddling next to him. He sets his head on his front legs, tilting it back to look at him.

He smiled. A sharp pain hit his right arm, Edd massages the area. It must've been a bruise from his fall, he hisses between his teeth. Tom took notice of his pain, he lifts his head slightly to softly lick the bruised area of his arm. He looks back with a big smile, his fangs sharp and pointy.

Edd grins, he appreciated how Tom was taking care of him.

Small sounds and crackles emerged from the area. Tom shivers in fear, Edd looked around, he figured it was just some animals or birds. He understood that Tom was traumatized of Eduardo's attack.

He leans closer to Tom, rubbing his big scaly body, Tom looks at him slightly scared, he gave him a warm smile.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you, Tom." he cooed, "I'll protect you.

Tom grumbled in happiness, he places his head softly on Edd's lap. The smaller boy patted and rubbed him back. He yawns, resting his body on the other's.

He looks up at the starry sky, the thick and lush leaves of the trees decorating the forest, the soft singing of crickets lulling them to sleep, and the calm silence of nature relaxing him. Everything was peaceful, but he knew he had to defeat Eduardo soon, he had to put an end to Numero Uno. He won't give up, he'd never. For everyone, his friends...

For Tom... For him.

He glances back at him. His eye was closed shut and his chest rose up and down, he was fast asleep. He smiled, his own eyes feeling heavy.

He leans down and gives Tom a kiss on the forehead. The monster, purrs softly in his sleep. Edd started to slowly doze off. He closed his eyes slowly, and slept.

"Good night, Tom." he whispers.

---

I kinda like this one

Tom as a monster is just precious af
Protec the toms

#savethetoms

we must save the precious toms... And th edds... Also tords... matts too.

Okay every ew character in general.
//Luminous_Anarath