Blood And Tears (TordEdd)

au where the red army has taken over

I've been dead haven't i? :')
School is next week so that's fun
--------
A mixture of terror and dread was what Edd had felt as he walked through the hall of the red army's base.

Strange, shining, metallic barricaded doors lined up from and center throughout the hall, screams and cries could be heard from inside of each door sending goosebumps through Edd's skin.

He tugged at the cuffs that bound his hands together, hoping to find a way of escape, one of the red army's soldiers accompanying him took notice, nudging him with the rifle in his hands to stop.

"Walk faster, runt." he snapped, pushing Edd almost causing him to trip.

Edd struggles to walk along their pace, for the bruises he had gotten for rebelling were still fresh and caused so much more pain than what had happened did to him.

They stopped in front of a huge door, made of the same solid steel from the doors he'd passed by earlier, the two soldiers open the metal door revealing another one, this time made of wood and elaborated with what seemed to be gold, engraved with strange symbols he'd never seen, except for one.

Tord's symbol.

He gulped, feeling more nervous than before, the soldiers nudged his back with their guns forcing him inside before locking the doors behind him, making loud creaking and clicking sounds until there was nothing but silence.

Edd found himself inside what it seemed to be an office, pale gray walls and black floors, in the middle of the room stood a red desk, right in front of it was a huge glass window that had an entire view of their now taken city.

And there he stood, in his uniform, his tall figure looking over the city, his hands tucked behind him as he turns over to Edd, a smile on his face that sent shivers down his spine.

"You've arrived." Tord greeted, his accent ever so noticeable in his tone.

"Come, take a seat." he offered.

Edd didn't speak, he stood still staring at his former friend, Tord frowned, walking up to Edd. He tilts his head at him, dusting off and fixing Edd's blood-stained hoodie, eyes still fixed upon his gaze.

"You're quite a mess, darling." he smirked, "Being stuck in the middle of this must've been-"

"Where are they?" Edd snarled.

"Who now?" he asked.

"Where and what did you do to my friends?!" he screamed.

"Oh, you mean those pests?" he raised an eyebrow. "They're none of your business now that they're within my grasp."

"What did you do to them?" he hissed.

"I simply punished them for what they did."

Tord walked over to his desk, grabbing a remote and turning on the TV screen on the wall. Once the static faded away, Edd's eyes narrowed at what he saw. Tom and Matt sat in the middle of a room tied together with their backs against each other, their faces covered in bruises and cuts, their clothes barely distinguishable as they were covered completely in crimson red blood. Edd covered his mouth in shock, stopping the screams that dared to spill from him.

"You should consider yourself lucky. I was going to do the same with you, but I wouldn't want to break a single each of you pretty face." Tord smirked.

"How could you do that to them?! I thought we were friends!" he yelled.

"Oh, we are friends, you and I, Edd. But those two were just getting in the way of me taking over this place. Especially that bastard, Tom."