T-Shirt Swap (Tom x Reader)

A/N
Requested by RedArmyWolfie

THIS IS SMUTTY

I TRIED TO MAKE THIS AS GENDER FLUID AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE Y'KNOW. NOT ONLY LADIES WANNA BANG TOM.

imsorry haha
-----
You lay on your back on the bed, Tom straddles your hips, his hand slowly makes it way to your torso, the other gripping the hem of your shirt, your faces are only inches away from each other, he could surely feel your harsh breaths.

"Calm down, this will be fun." He smirked.

You squirm and struggle underneath his weight, this only made Tom chuckle, he pulls up your shirt, revealing more of your skin, he leans down and presses a kiss on your lips, his hand travels down your crotch, you moan softly, he tilts his head, deepening the kiss, he caresses your face before he pulls back.

"Let's begin, shall we?"

In an instant, he manages to grab your wrists and pins them above your head, he uses his other hand to rip your shirt off, exposing your torso completely, your face turns bright red, Tom laughs and leans forward, brushing his forehead against yours, he whispers something you couldn't quite make out, he leans back again, he grips the hem of his shirt with both his hands, pulling it above his head.

"Oh God, this is so wrong." You mutter under your breath.

Tom has taken his shirt off completely, you stare at his bare torso, you had to physically fight the urge to drool at him, he lets go of your hands and he slowly puts his shirt on you, for some reason, your hands move on their own to help him put it on you, Tom looks at you, that same mischievous grin on his face.

"W-what's so funny?" You stuttered.

"Tch.." He clicked his tongue, "You look really hot with my shirt on."

Your face gets even redder, if that's even possible, Tom grabs something off the floor, you realize it's your shirt, he slowly puts in on himself, it stuck neatly to his body, not too tight but not too loose either, you bite your lip, he glances back at you, giving you that gosh darn adorable smile.

"I don't think this is how this swap thing works." You chuckled.

"Whatever, this is my own version of it." He rolled his non-existent eyes.

Suddenly, you feel something tugging on your pants, his hands managed to pull them halfway down, your hands travel down to try to pull it back up. Tom looks at you with an annoyed look on his face, you turn your head around to avoid his gaze.

"T-Tom no." You pout.

He grabs your chin, your eyes meet his, he pulls your face in to plant another kiss on your lips, his hands pull down your pants even lower, lower, and lower until they're completely off, he still doesn't pull back, his lips are still glued into yours, you buck your hips, wanting more of the pressure, he rewards you by slowly massaging your crotch, you moan into the kiss, he pulls back, you close your eyes for a moment, trying to catch your breath.

You hear a clink sound, you open your eyes, you see Tom slowly undoing his belt, he licks his lips at you.

"Time for the fun part." He cooed.

This time, you don't squirm, you don't try to cover yourself, instead, you spread your legs generously, providing him quite a view, you bite your lip, he tugs on your underwear, pulling them down, revealing your even more, your face is even redder than before, he laughs, pressing more soft kisses on your neck.

He pulls out his length, your breath hitches at the sight, he settles himself between your legs, he presses his member against your entrance, you throw your head back and moan.

"Ah! T-Tom!" You call out.

Tom caresses your cheek, he gives you a caring look, you start to calm down, you nod your head, and he starts to push himself inside of you.

Oh my God.
Oh my God.
He's so fucking huge.
---
A/N
I'll leave you guys with a "you know what" situation here so lol because i love you guys too much hahaha

No but srsly, I left it like that so you can like. Make up your own ending and stuffs, so you can end it however you like.

I'm not good at this character x reader stuff tbh haha

TordEdd is coming soon don't worry!!!

Also, prolly more TomEdd cus I kinda ship them now ahahah

//Luminous_Anarath