Rough (TomEdd)

For kachulayer

Edit 1: there's an ooga boogaloo of a twist in the end oml :o

tom is drunk :o

Uknowwatthatmeans ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

------

Tom tumbles around in his room, his body swaying side to side, the place reeked of alcohol. The eyeless man was drunk again after getting in a fight with Tord, oh how he hated the commie. He walked to his bed, collapsing on it and taking another swig of smirnoff from his flask.

Suddenly there were soft knocks on the door, he groaned, getting up and turning the door knob he peeked through his door, Edd was there staring back at him through the tiny crack.

"What do you want?" he hiccuped.

"A-Are you okay?" Edd asked, coming in the room.

"I'm fine." Tom sneered.

"You seem pretty drunk-"

"You think?!" Tom shouted, making Edd jump.

"I-I'm sorry I'm just concerned for you."

Tom chuckled, pointing a finger at Edd he hissed.

"Why would you be concerned about me? You care more about that commie than me!" he yelled, Edd backs away slightly.

"I-I still care about you, Tom." he stuttered.

Tom slammed his flask on the nightstand, the younger boy squealed in surprise, the older man stalks towards him, he back away until his back hit the wall, Tom puts his arms on either side of Edd making him unable to escape.

"Don't pretend like you care, because you don't! I know you care more about that commie than me!" he hissed, "If he thinks he can take you from me..." he leans down his ear.

"I'm not going to let that happen."

Tom attacks the nook of Edd's neck, biting down hard making Edd let out a whimper, he thrashed and squirmed, Tom's hands make it to his hips and gives him a squeeze and Edd moans, when Tom's grip loosened Edd took his chance and pushed Tom aside and ran for the door.

When Edd grabbed the doorknob the door suddenly slammed close, Tom had already beaten him to his exit. Edd quivers in fear, backing away, Tom creeps towards him.

"Did you think you can get away? Heh, I'm going to make sure you won't this time."

He grabs Edd by the wrist, shoving him down on side of the bed laying on his stomach with his backside in the air. Tom bends down over the back of Edd's neck, brushing away his hair and leaving a trail of kisses down him, the younger boy shivers feeling Tom's growing bulge press against him.

Edd thrashes underneath the taller man, Tom grabs his face and pulls him in for a kiss. Edd shouted, Tom did not mind the screaming, but he did not like thrashing, he sent a slap so hard across his face that he saw starbursts of pain flash before Edd's eyes, and he did not thrash again.

Tom grabs one end of his blanket, tying it around Edd's wrists. The taller man pulls down Edd's jeans along with his underwear, Edd felt something press against his entrance he looked back and his eyes widened when he saw Tom's rock hard length pressed on him, beads of sweat rolled down his forehead when Tom pulls him by his hair making him look away.