Under Arrest (JonTom)

Saloonatics... hooh boi

this is um.. smutty

enjoy- ha
-----
Jon ran as fast as he could, letting the wind carry his small body. He ran, panting and filled with fear. The sheriff had just caught him stealing from the town bank, he had to escape.

Not too far ahead, he saw an old house. He felt relieved, he finally found a hiding spot.

Maybe I can hide there... Yeah sure, no one would find me there.

A force knocked Jon down to the ground and almost knocked the wind out of him. He feels something straddling him, he squirms and wriggles beneath the weight.

"Where do you think you're going?"

That voice was all too familiar. Jon couldn't do anything but try to push the sheriff off of him, he thought of grabbing his gun to shoot him, but the taller man had gotten a hold of his wrists, he couldn't fight back.

"Tch, no use fighting, squirt, you're caught." Thompson smirked.

He pulled the other boy up, tying his wrists. Jon couldn't help but squeal when the sheriff tied the rope a bit too tight, Thompson chuckled.

"You're cute, you know that Jon?"

Jon flushed. He can't believe that the sheriff just called him, "cute".

"Too bad that cuteness of yours ain't gonna get you out of jail." Thompson pulled Jon's wrists to his mule, "Let's go, squirt."

"W-Wait!" Jon squeaked, "I'll do anything, p-please sheriff. Just... Don't put me in jail." He begged.

"I don't need money." The sheriff sneered.

"It's not money... I'll do anything please!" He pleaded.

The sheriff tapped his chin in thought, then something came to his head.

"Alright, I'll free you. But here's what you gotta do."

He leaned towards Jon and whispered something to his ear. Jon could feel his whole body heating up after the sheriff finished stating his demands.

"B-But sheriff I-"

"Do you wanna be freed or not?" Thompson raised his eyebrow.

Hesitantly, Jon nodded. In a second, the sheriff had bent him over his mule, his backside facing the sheriff, his face turned red in embarrassment. Thompson gripped his hips, Jon looked away.

"Scared?" He smirked.

The taller man started to dry hump the boy. Jon moaned, biting his lips in effort to not scream and be seen by anyone. Thompson started to buck harder against Jon, feeling the bulge in his pants, he groaned at the feeling.

"Holy shit, Jon." He hissed unbuckling his belt.

Jon stares wide-eyed at the sheriff as he pulls down his pants revealing his rock hard length, Thompson teases by pressing the tip against Jon's hole.

Jon whines desperately and moves his hips, trying to push the other's cock into him deeper. Thompson grabs a hold of his hips and holds them in place.

"Uh-uh, be patient." He grins.

In one swift thrust Thompson buries himself inside Jon. He groans as his channel clenches around his member.

"O-Oh my G-God! Sheriff p-please~!" Jon moans as Thompson bucks hard into him.

One of Thompson's hands grips Jon's hair, the other on his hips, holding  him steady and making him unable to escape.

The sheriff thrusts into Jon and hits Jon's sweet spot, making him yell his name. He rammed into that spot, over and over abusing his prostate.

"H-Holy lonely pony eating macaroni I-I'm cumming!" Thompson groans.

"W-Wait! S-Sheriff, Aaah~!" Jon screams in pleasure as the taller man poured himself into him.

Thompson lazily pulls out of the boy, laying on top of him panting trying to catch his breath.

"G-Goodness...Sheriff." Jon pants.

"W-Well... Looks like you're off the hook, Jon." He smirks.

Jon let out a weak chuckle before falling asleep.
------
A/N
It's been a while since I wrote some smut Ahahhaa

I wrote this instead of doing my project haha am i not such a model student?

:')
//Luminous_Anarath