3

Amy's pov

"Ugh... I can't... Ugh!!"

"What is it?! What's wrong?!" Mark says as he runs into the room.

"Oh, babe, I didn't mean to scare you. I just... I can't... Well... I can't button my pants." I say reluctantly.

"Aww, that's adorable." He says with a goofy smile. I give him a look that says "Are you fucking kidding me?"

He walks over to me and wraps me in a warm, loving hug. I lay my head on his chest and let out a sigh.

"We're gonna have to start telling people, aren't we." I say.

"Well, either we do that, or we just let people think that you're getting fat."

I punch him on the arm, "no you silly. We have to tell people. We don't have to make it public yet or anything, but we have to at least tell our families."

"Okay, fine. I'll set up a dinner with my family for this weekend so that we can tell them." He says.

I sigh again and look down at my pants, which are still unbuttoned. I feel strong arms slide around my waist.

"I'm gonna be by your side through all of this. Don't you worry." He places a kiss on the back of my head,"And we can go shopping for some new clothes for you. We could even do it today if you want."

I smile at this and nod. I turn round and kiss him tenderly.

"Thanks baby." I say as I put my head back on his chest,"I love you."

"I love you too."