8

Amy's pov

Ugh, I'm coming close to my fifth month of pregnancy, and I'm starting to get really horny. Now, usually, this wouldn't be a problem, Mark would be up for it, and it would just happen. But since I'm pregnant, he's worried about "hurting the baby" or something.

So, what I need to do is either convince mark that the baby would be fine, it trick him into it. I know the second one sounds really gross and creepy, but don't worry, you'll see what I mean.

"Mark!" I shout from my spot on the couch.

"Yeah?" He says, his head popping out from around a corner.

"Could you come here?" I ask.

"Sure, what's wrong babe?"

"Well, you know how when women reach their fifth month of pregnancy, they get a whole new burst of hormones?" I ask.

"Uh-huh."

"Well, I just reached my fifth month of pregnancy, and I just got that burst of hormones. And one of them makes me... well... extremely horny." I say, slightly nervous about his response.

"Huh... well... Ummm..." He gets really flustered and it makes me giggle. He is just so cute when he gets like that!

"Yeah?" I say, encouraging him to continue his thought.

"Well *gulp* you know where I stand on that." His answer makes my mood drop multiple octaves.

"Why? Why is it so bad?!" I burst out,"I've looked it up, and nothing bad will happen to the baby. It's not like you'll bump its head or anything!"

He blushed at the thought. I stand up and attempt to walk away, but he grabs my hand and pulls me back down.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I really am," he says, sympathy on his voice,"if there were some way I could help you that didn't involve... that, I would do that in a heartbeat." He pulls me into a hug which, after a lot of struggling, I eventually accept.

"Ugh, you're so good at calming me down." I say in mock annoyance.

"Thank you." He says confidently.

He kisses the top of my head, but before he pulls away, I make my move. I grab him by the back of his head and pull him onto my lips. At first he resists, but then he melts into it.

I make my second move and push him back onto the couch and straddle him. Lucky for me, he still doesn't really notice what I'm doing yet.

I pull off his shirt and he slides my pants down my legs. I start leaving hickeys in his neck and under his chin. Ohhh, how I've missed this.

But something doesn't feel right. I can't feel anything. I look down and my thoughts are proven correct. I look back up at his face and he's smirking.

He starts to laugh and I sigh.

"I guess I didn't fool you then." I say, defeated.

"You had me at the beginning, but then I realized what was happening, and... Well... There you go."

I sigh again and look down at my hands, sadness on my face. I feel his arms pull my pants back up and he puts goes and gets his shirt from where I threw it across the room and puts it on.

He sits down next to my and pulls me into a warm hug.

"I'm really sorry babe, but how about this. After the baby is born and old enough to be babysat, we can get a nice hotel room for a night and do what hotel rooms were originally made for."

I accept his offer and then I have an idea,"oh oh! Can we do it in an elevator? I've always wanted to try that!"

"Well... As long as it's not glass."

I chuckle.

"I love you Mark."

"I love you too Amy."