4

Mark's pov

"Mark!"I hear Amy shout.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"When did you say she's coming over again?"she asks.

"6 babe. Don't worry, it's 4:30, and my mom is usually at least 10 minutes late. We have plenty of time before she gets here."

"Good." I feel her arms wrap around my waist and her lips on my neck. I quickly turn around and grab her by the hips. I pull her close to me and into a soft kiss.

"I love you babe," She says.

"I love you too," I respond.

<Time Skip>

"Mark, what's your mom's favorite color?" Amy asks from the dining room.

"What? Why?" I say, confused.

"I need to know what color of napkin to use." She says.

"You don't have to worry so much baby. You know that she loves us and will be nothing but supportive." I say reassuringly.

"I know, I know. It's just... I can't really help being nervous. I mean, what if she gets mad. What if she yells at me. What if she says we can't be together anymore!"

I walk into the dining room and see that Amy is close to tears. I rush over to her and put my arms around her.

"It's gonna be okay," I say,"whatever happens, I'm not going to leave you. I am not letting anything come between us, so don't you even think about it."

She nods and presses her face against my chest. I can feel her tears through my shirt. I lift her head up so she's looking at me and I look her right in the eyes.

"I love you, and nothing bad is going to happen. Hormones are just making you think terrible things." I say, petting her hair gently.

"Thanks babe,"she says, holding back tears. "Um... can I tell you something?"

"What is it?" I ask.

"I... um... May have... Um... Already told my parents," She says,"I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking! I was just scared, and I've always told them everything." She starts to cry again and I hold her tighter.

"That's not a bad thing baby. It's actually good that you told them. It makes our job a bit easier. Now we don't have to worry about their reactions... What were their reactions?" I say.

"They were happy. They said they would help support us, so, I guess it's good that I told them?" She says.

"Yes, it's a good thing, like I said-"

*Ding dong*