7

Mark's pov

Dr.Sharper leads us into his office and invites us to sit down.

"Is the baby okay?" I ask.

"Yes, your baby is fine."

Amy releases a sigh of relief and I put my arm around her shoulder. She starts to cry and I rock her gently back and forth. The hormones must be getting to her again.

"Let's go home." I say to amy. She slightly nods and we stand up.

I shake hands with the doctor and thank him. Amy and I walk to the car and drive towards the house.

"I thought we had lost the baby. I don't know what I would have done if we had." Amy says, covering her face with her hands.

I reach over and grab her hand, tenderly rubbing it.

"Well now we know how you feel about having this baby. It's clear now that you really love it." I say.

We sit in silence for the rest of the drive, our hands interlocked. When we get home Amy seems calmer and happier. But the moment we walk over the threshold she covers her mouth and darts into the bathroom.

I run after her to make sure she's okay. I walk into the bathroom and see her puking in the toilet. "Poor thing," I think to myself.

I pull her hair back, like usual, and rub her shoulders.

She stands up and flushes the toilet, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. She washes out her mouth and I walk her to our bed.

I get a bucket and bring it to her.

"Here, just incase you need to vomit again," I say with a sympathetic smile.

She starts to shiver as she lays down and I pull the blankets over her. She is wearing pretty comfy clothes already, so I don't worry about putting her in pajamas. I go into my recording room to edit some thumbnails, but I'm still distracted.

"I can't imagine how worn out she must be. She went through so much tonight." I say quietly to myself.

"Mark!"Amy shouts.

I run back into our room, panting.

"cuddle with me? I promise I won't puke on you." She says.

"Well, I do have some work to do, but I can get it done later. And even if you did puke on me, I wouldn't mind." I say and walk around to the other side of the bed. I get under the covers and scoot towards Amy.

She turns so she's facing me and I pull her to me. She rests her head on my arm and then looks slightly startled.

"What's wrong?" I say.

"Has someone been working out? Cuz it sure feels like that." She says in an alluring tone. I feel her hand slide under my shirt and over my abs.

"O-oh, Amy. You silly baby. You're already pregnant, I doubt you want to get double pregnant." I say, a smirk forming on my face.

"Oh, but I do..." She says, her hand sliding down a bit further than it should.

"A-ahhh, stop it. A-Amy. Fu-uuck."

•Okay, that's as far as I'll go. You can imagine what happens next if you want to. Also, I completely made up that "double pregnant" thing, I just thought it sounded funny, idk. I think I accidentally arroused myself. Oops, oh well. Love you all!! K bye!!❤❤•