Chapter SIX

I decided to take things off my head by walking around my room. I was starting to feel, weird again.. Agreste keeps popping into my head far to fluently for my liking.

"Nappy! My head hurts. Who would've thought That Mixed emotions could be so.. ugh" I can't believe I'm getting mixed emotions because of that Blond! "Aaaaaargh!" I screamed as I rolled around and landed on my butt, I couldn't pick an outfit because I was too confused. I couldn't find anything attractive unless it was colored yellow or Green.

*Knock knock*

"_(Your Name) are you there?" My eyes went wide.

"Nappy! Hide!" I whisper yelled and she nodded Flying towards the dollhouse I owned for years. I dusted myself off and Opened the door, letting Alya and Mari Enter.

"Heyya! Gurl! Guess what my latest scoop is for the Hermosa LadyBlog!" We didn't have any recent activity, so what could she be on about?

"Uhh? What is it?" Mari rolled her eyes.

"There's NONE argh, I wish that there's a villain already" she stated dramatically as she jumped onto my bed.

"You're the only one who wishes that Alya" I nodded in agreement.

"SOOO, i need help with what to wear! Help me! I couldn't find anything good unless it's colored Green or Yello-..." I stiffened as I realized what I was rambling on about. Alya smirked.

"Could it be that, green is because of his eyes?.." she stated in her baby voice.. "And yellow for his fluffy hair?" She giggled to which I facepalmed.

"Whatever Alya, anyways Mari. I'm counting on you" I smiled.

"Hey!! Are you NOT counting on me too?" Alya shouted, finally taking her eyes off her Blog.

"Nah, I'd count on you if you're finally with Nino. Lovelots Alya!" She groaned.

~~~

In the end, Mari chose a Black cat eared beanie, jumper shorts paired up with a Black cat Shirt. And knee length socks with a white ribbon and lastly a black converse High.

"There, Quite cute right? Pretty sure Adrien would swoon over you in that" I glared at her.

"No thanks, I'd let Chat Noir Swoon but I'll pass if it's Adrien" Alya and Mari Gasped. I raised my eyebrow

"Say that Again" I stared at the confused

"I said, No thanks, I'd let Chat Noir Swoon bit I'll pass if it's Adri-.." They looked back to each other and squealed while I was left totally confused. "Uhh, What?"

"You're not Calling him Agreste anymore... Are you guys finally on First name basis?" Alya squealed. I blushed.

"No!! I-I.." my eyes trailed around my room and landed on my digital clock. ".. have 15 minutes to get to the park!" I hurriedly grabbed the clothes Mari Prepared and stumbled around my room before successfully putting it on. I ran towards the bathroom and got a good look at myself. I smiled And ran out of my room tugging Alya and Mari along. I made sure to tuck Nappy in my beanie before running into the limo that awaited me outside. My hands grew sweaty as we drew near the park. But I surely didn't make it too obvious as I started munching on Nappy's left over Marshmallows. Once we arrived I hesitantly went out of the car

"_(Your Name) get ready for showtime in 10" a staff instructed to which I nodded. I looked back to Both Alya and Marionette who gave me the greatest encouragement EVER.

"Go Get 'em tiger."

"No Mari, It's Go Get HIM Tiger." They then giggled, as I groaned. I was having my make up done, and I couldn't hit them. I also heard excess giggling which Means that Nappy was also doing so.

"Showtime!" The staff shouted. I opened my eyes. My face was adorned with light natural make up and Light pink lipstick. I made my way out of the tent and Parisians were gathered around the park. Ohh~~ fanboys AND fangirls.

"Okay, I want you two to Pose as however you like" the photographer stated in a thick Accent. We stared at each other awkwardly, and slung our arms around each other smiling awkwardly. "No! No, Closer. SWEETER" Oh heck, This is going to be the Longest and Most torturous Modeling of my entire Life.