Chapter FIFTY-THREE

Adrien's POV
      I sighed as I laid on my bed, awake. Sleep seemed to stir clear of me tonight. I heard a muffled groan but ignored it thinking it was just Plagg. I turned again, this time facing the terrace. I saw the lights were still on, I sighed again, If I hadn't left and made up excuses, I may be having fun with my friends right now, I may very well be listening to her melodious laugh, although I'm certain.. that I wouldn't be the reason for it, but it'll still be worth it. I closed my eyes for a brief second, and as I opened them, I saw a figure peering inside my room, blue eyes staring at me intently. My eyes widened, an akumatized victim? In this late hour? You have got to be kidding me. It moved pushing and clawing the glass doors, I looked around the room and transformed..

"Plagg Claws Out!" He whined as he was awakened from his slumber but could do nothing else as he was sucked inside the ring.. after transforming, I looked around the room for the remote control I used to press for the window to open.. but froze as I felt someone had their arms around my waist..

POV Switch Yours
      Happy, nervous, excited and elated a few words that define me at the moment.. as I found my arms wrapped around his waist and his body as stiff as a board, I felt tears fall as I sniffled, I was relieved and glad. I saw him transform, it's confirmed, I saw it.. he really is Char Noir. I felt him struggle from my hold, but I held him tighter, he looked down at his torso and grabbed my arms, trying to pry it off of him. And I let him.. as he had, he stumbled forward, extendous already in his hand ready to fight, I gave him a smile and he stiffened.

"Hermosa? How'd you get here? What are you doing here?" I ignored him, and dashed towards him envelopoing his form in my arms again.. all this time, the two boys I loved were the same.. they were one boy, a boy with two sides.

"Hiya, Adrien" he stiffened again. I looked up to his green eyes and grinned.

"U-umm.. wh-who's this Adrien you speak of.. umm" I laughed, as his face grew red. I grew nervous as I stepped back.. once I do this there won't be take backs.

"I, wanna show you something.. promise not to freak out?" He nodded, though I had a feeling that he knew what was coming. "Turn around.. I want it to be a surprise.." he stayed silent and obeyed. Okay _(Your Name) you can do this! You've faced Giants, Vixens, Rock Mosters and even a maniac, who showed intimate pictures of you and your crush in LIVE TV! So, Showing your crush your real identity, shouldn't be a thing.. but in a way.. it is. "Feathers in.." I whispered, and just as he was about to turn around, I ran and embraced him from behind again, Nappy gave me a confused look, but I gave her large pleading eyes asking her to stay quiet for a little while, she nodded and sat on Adrien's bed. this may very be the last time I get to be so close to him, I breathed in his scent and caught a whiff of his scent, which I quickly branded in my mind.. Regardless of my hold of him, he still managed to turn around and face me. Which I didn't exactly mind. I kept my head low, and buried in his chest. I can hear his heartbeat, it was beating really fast. He dragged in a long deep breath. Before I heard him say..

"Claws in" I hurriedly closed my eyes due to the bright light. His heart still as loud as earlier. I was mustering up strength to look him in the eyes and tell him I peeped on him while he changed.. well, he transformed, and he still had his clothes on, but that's still peeping, right? What am I even talking about? I'm supposed to tell him my feelings. I gulped as I felt his fingers curl around my chin, he guided me to look up at him. He gasped, and tears glazed his eyes.  I knew it, he's dissapointed. Why did I do this, I simply made a fool out of my self. My own tears once again cascaded down my cheeks. I pushed myself off of him with Nappy silently trailing behind me.. I am hurt, but of course I respect him and his feelings. I walked towards the door of his room, when I felt his arms slither around my waist.. "Will you stay the night?" I froze before pushing myself off of him..

"St-ay the night?" I gulped. My face erupted into 50 shades of red. He too bursted into red, his emerald green eyes seemed to pop out even more.

"I-I was thinking if we could.. cuddle" he whispered the last part. Which I thankfully heard, if you're wondering why, I'm a cuddler, I'm a sucker for cuddles. And that's the reason why I had one to many pillows in my room, but nah.. one can never have too many pillows. But the question is.. how to accept his offer without sounding desperate. I cleared my throat and stuck my nose in the air, kinda like what Chloe does.

"Sure.. I don't mind" he looked down.. uh-oh. I probably sound uninterested.

"Cheer up Adrien.. _(Your name) just doesn't want you to know how much of a sucker she really is for cuddles!" I heard Nappy's squeaky voice telling Adrien my secret. I blushed crimson again and covered my face with my hands. I heard Adrien laugh, it was melodious.. almost like an choir of angels singing.

"Hah! Funny, because Adrien never liked to cuddle.. I wonder what changed him now" my ears picked up at the new voice. He was adorable.. Adrien's Kwami..