Chapter THIRTY-THREE

I awoke to the coldness that surrounded me. Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes trying to rid of the tiredness that has instilled in me. Everyone was sleep, except me and probably Adrien seeing as he wasn't on the couch with me. I stood up looking around the room. I shivered as the duvet dropped on the floor. I looked over the 2nd floor and noticed that the glass door was open. Deciding to stargaze, I climbed through the glass door. I sat on the tanning bed, admiring the beauty of the night sky. I jumped as a thud resounded, turning my back I saw Chat Noir scratching his cheek.

"Umm.. what are you doing out here?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow scrutinizing his every move.

"What are YOU doing out here?" I asked crossing my arms. Giving him bug eyes again. He scratched his nape

"Umm.. Ladybug gave me, patrol?" I raised a brow again placing my hands on my hips as if was scolding a child whose hand caught inside the cookie jar. Because as far as Hermosa Pavone is concerned, we patrol whenever we feel like it and not even if Ladybug bosses us to do so

"Ladybug doesn't give the Patro-.." I blinked. There's no way I would know that as _(Your Name)! I smacked myself in my head for being careless "-nus Charm" His ear twitched. Giving me a look.. he was suspicious. I gulped.

"Ladybug doesn't give the what?" He asked, eyes getting even bigger in suspicion

"Patronus charms.." I stated as if it was the most common thing to be said "you know? The one that wards off dementors? Come on.. Harry Potter reference? You're a Wizard Chat Noi-.." I felt my face redden as I realized he wasn't understanding my preferences. I rolled my eyes back, pretending to fall asleep or lose consciousness (whatever floats your boat) to avoid anymore embarrassment for the night.. He caught me with his cat like reflexes, and gave out a sigh of relief before carrying me bridal style, jumping through the glass door, he landed on his feet. He slowly creeped through Mari and Alya before placing me back onto the couch, I felt him get in with me, pulling me closer to him. I sighed in contentment before I snuggled into him enjoying his warmth..

"Goodnight M'lady.." he whispered before kissing my forehead. Throwing my arms around him, I buried my face into his neck. He smelt of citrus with a hint of Camembert cheese, why does it seem familiar? I disregarded the thought and slowly drifted to sleep, his purrs lulling me to sleep..

"You're.. warm" I heard myself mumble. He chuckled. And Just as I was in the brink of sleep I heard a low..

"Claws in.." before everything went black.

Author's Note
There's this chapter's contuation below, but before you proceed please read! I just realized that I actually made a huge plot change in this book, from the series. The peacock miraculous is actually a brooch. Not a comb. I guess I re-imagined it without completely grasping to this fact. The bee miraculous is the comb, which looked a bit like how I imagined the peacock Miraculous when not in use and with the Kwami out. And since most of the season two actually revolves on actual romance, I thought that we probably wouldn't be getting any action with Marionette or Ladybug in the picture.. so I researched some facts about Ladybugs and, got an idea on how I could make her lay low for a bit. But no, she wouldn't be out of the book. Also the real peacock miraculous holder is actually known as 'Le paon' powers are unknown, but was seen with a fan and a feather. Which as you know, I added to Hermosa it also got me thinking of renaming.. but it would cause a large toll on the update time which as of right now We just experienced, so I'm deciding against it. the Peacock miraculous kwami's name is actually Duusu. but in my defense, it was only recently when they confirmed anything in regards of this and this actually made the making of this fanfiction easier due to large amount of vacant information regarding the Peacock Miraculous and it's holder. Unlike the Bee and the Fox, who already had rumors regarding the holders. Rest assured though, that Hermosa would be adapting le Paon's powers one way or another.. you can also count in some Chat Noir action. Because I realized that they were actually fewer than Adrien moments. Thank you for reading.

The sunlight peaked through Mari's pink curtains making me hide deeper into the warm, hard pillow I was clutching before awakening.. I heard a groan, and it slightly brought me conciousness. I was about to turn before a hand was placed on my back pushing me back down. My eyes almost popped out of it's sockets as I screemed bloody murder.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" I could hear the walls rattle startling everyone in the building.

"WAAAAAAH" another voice joined in. Our voices slowly lowered down remembering that we actually slept on the couch together. Memories of last night flashed through the back of my eyes. Chat Noir.. he brought me to be-well.. couch.. I blinked and Adrien blinked too. It happened once, twice, thrice

*Blaam* the door slammed open revealing our three worried friends.. at least that's what we thought until..

"Yeah Adrien! Get some-" before Nino could finish his sentence, Marionette smacked him on his head. "-macaroons!"

"Well.. we'll leave you two to your business and-.." Alya came rushing past them like a mad woman.

"Mari! You'll never guess! The video reached 100 million likes and got me 30 thousand new followers on my Hermosa lady..blog?" Alya's back was facing us. And Mari was making faces pointing at us giving me an idea of what this video could be "Oh hey you two good morning?" My eyebrow twitched.

"Alya?.." she sweat dropped. Her hands started shaking lightly as she asked me what. "What Video?!" She gulped.. before bolting out the door with me following close behind.